Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dim Crystal of Might

Default Re: Dim Crystal of Might

30k+ Adamantium bars that is.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Galem- good to read you- missed you.
    Hope you return asap
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

*sigh* The most I have is 7-9 gold if I combine all of my characters' money. That's a very nice crystal though. I do have a misty peridot crystal (15% chance that damage is etheral), and from what I've heard you can't find those anymore either so ha! And it's -not- for sale. I like my misty peridot crystal.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Nice to see you around again Galem

Quote Originally Posted by GalemThawn View Post
    I have 2 DCoMs still active in game, on loan to someone. I also have 2 on Galem.
    I now I completely forget who I gave those 2 DCoMs to.
    Grandmaster of Flame: Simultaneous solo of 4 Phantom Mages, 2 Death Dealers, 1 Ogre Bodyguard
    Siggurd's Protégée: Smelting 1600+

Are there any of these things still floating around? Would like to acquire one if possible.

Blog Entries

I would love a DCoM, but I'm lacking in proper funds. :P Not a mithril to my name, much less the actual amount such a zappy crystal deserves.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

The DCoM aint all that any more. Only really usefull for levels 1 - 50, after that it's a trade off on the crystal slot used anyway.
    Don't believe the hype they are NOT worth over a Mith.....EVER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    The DCoM aint all that any more. Only really usefull for levels 1 - 50, after that it's a trade off on the crystal slot used anyway.
    Don't believe the hype they are NOT worth over a Mith.....EVER!!!!!
    But the pretty animation...>:O! Imo, gold isn't worth much these days. Was hoping to trade a couple items I have for it instead if anyone has one they wouldn't mind giving away.

Blog Entries

In all honesty, if the nature crystals ended up with the animation, I'd probably lose interest in the DCoM. Something about calling down lightning just seems appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdiatoken View Post
    In all honesty, if the nature crystals ended up with the animation, I'd probably lose interest in the DCoM. Something about calling down lightning just seems appealing to me.
    The animation is -gorgeous-...But it also happens to be one the few things in game that I could use to increase my damage even more. It goes up with strength, and seems to add well over 100 nature damage to each of my strikes. *drools over Hero's Resolve + DCoM*

Much thanks to Chibisuke for taking the time to give me one of the Dim crystals on Blight! Still after one on the Live servers :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    As Alisto points points out, it does about an extra 100 damage every claw swipe at lvl 100, so I'm not sure what other crystals you have that can match that, but I'd love to see them I wouldn't pay a Mith either, but only cause I don't have that much. For items like these, long gone in the past days that cannot be gotten again, money is irrelevant to most so to put a price on it would be the sellers prerogative. I too would put my hand up for one, if I had anything that could come close to an equivalent exchange.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

As Alisto points points out, it does about an extra 100 damage every claw swipe at lvl 100
    Mind, this was in a full strength set. Was in the 60s/high 50s on my caster hatchie.

Anyway, still looking to acquire one of the dcom crystals
    Last edited by Alisto; January 28th, 2014 at 07:04 PM.

Something just occurred to me....Is there/was there ever such a thing as a Dim crystal of magic? O.o Since every crystal I've found so far has two versions, of magic and of might....*wonders*

Quote Originally Posted by Alisto View Post
    Something just occurred to me....Is there/was there ever such a thing as a Dim crystal of magic? O.o Since every crystal I've found so far has two versions, of magic and of might....*wonders*
    If it has existed and was as powerful as the DCoMight, then I would guess that it has been removed as well. A pity, as it would have been the cherry on top of my new spellcaster.

I am Parr.

That never existed.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

I guess the only thing that would be close for casters would be the old Veteran Dark Garnet weapon crystal, it added 1:1 to your casts.

vdgwc actually only adds to the melee stats of a weapon, other than the +15 power. the 1-1 delay adjusted would affect the stats of a staff, that had say 80-90 damage, 40 delay, to 84-94. However those numbers have nothing to do with spell damage, only melee damage. So it would add 4 damage to say multistrike attack (melee ability you probably have some version mastered).

I can not pretend on chaos version, but may I ask owner to sell copy on blight please?

Thread Information