Thread: Clearport Mall Grand Opening!!!

Smile Clearport Mall Grand Opening!!!

Crimson Dawn would like to invite you all to visit our recently built Clearport Mall. Port from Bristugo to Clearport Pad. We will be opening for business on Sunday March 1st at 8am PST. The mall is for all our Chaos residents to buy and sell. We have a T6 PB, Vault, T6 Connie, Large Human Tavern, and for those who like to gamble a Medium Gambling Den.

Would also like to mention that Korth's Potions will be on sale for 1/2 price for this grand opening event. Our guild will sell our wares there exclusively so check in offen, I'm sure the inventory will change frequently. Comps for sure. If you are interested in T1 items, we will continue to sell those teir items at NT connie to make things easier for new players and help them out.

Have Fun, Jayne
    Last edited by Jayne; February 28th, 2009 at 07:40 AM.

Default Re: Clearport Mall Grand Opening!!!

oooh, i love the stone lettering in the tiles!! congratulations on completing the overall project!

Ahhh, yes those are skulls. Something I have done since I started this game. Frustrating to do, but well worth the hassle. The main plot spells out the guild name "Crimson Dawn" and in front of the connie "Clearport Mall". Glad you like them

It amazes me everytime how creative people can be with plot decorations here!

Was today there and I love how beautiful Clearport was made.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

I'll have to log in my alt sometime and visit, looks really neat!

Just visited Clearport, but I must say my compliments on both the crafting and the skull arrangement. Looking forward to the grand opening... Not sure if I am online, but will visit and check it out after the opening.

Again nice work!
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thanks for the compliments. Guild worked hard on it and still much to do

Looks pretty cool, and didn't notice the writing till someone pointed it out, brilliant idea.

Will have to log on and check it out sometime.

I dropped by for a quick look earlier. Good job building the place up!

Now, do I stay up for the grand opening, or go to sleep?

Lots of positive compliments, thanks. If you haven't come by to take a look please do so.

This sounds like a WONDERFUL announcement for the new Istaria Newspaper

Having been inside the large tavern I can understand why it's the only one on Chaos. Very cool that someone was willing to use their plot for it. Now if we could just have some furniture we could have some really fun parties in there

*Applauds Crimson Dawn*

*chuckles* looks great you guys!

There's peoples buried to their scalps on the front porches!!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

well at least you know where they are!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

What istarian newspaper? I was thinking herald, but not sure status on justa since I haven't seen him

As mentioned in this month's developer's desk, we're starting a new Newspaper Program open to everyone (you will have to see the Developer's Desk post on the forums as the one that was emailed out didn't have the information on the newspaper attached).

Just read about newspaper and that sounds like a great idea Amarie, please feel free to put the mall in what you have planned. Glad to see the positive feedback here, was lots of work done in a short time. Safe to say I'm tired of crafting at the moment as is most of the guild. So hunting for a bit

If anyone in your guild is interested in created a small visual advertisement (maybe some words over a picture of the mall) then we can use that as well. If not then I will be able to place a few lines in the advertisement section of the newspaper.

Thread Information