Thread: Digda the High Soothsayer

Default Digda the High Soothsayer

So I searched this new named everyday since the patch, never found it and today I made an interesting discovery.

I pulled and killed an lvl 100 Blood Skulk Soothsayer, after its death i noticed it had 3764 HP, unusal high HP for a normal soothsayer at that level. Also the monster dropped like a named! Several forms and hortitems, stuff like that.

I think I killed Digda, but he was wrong labeled. Like mani when he was first introduced, he had also the wrong name.

I can also post an screenschot if needed.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Digda the High Soothsayer

I found today again that level 100 Soothsayer, same hp, and is as a bit stronger than the others, also he casted Dark Cyclone on me (wtf), dropped again named loot. When that mob is not the wrong named digda this monster is utterly bugged.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Your interface looks different... do you by chance have something installed that would mess with it's name?

I have the standard interface, and the icon pack of Val, I doubt that it mess with it.

Okay so the name is not setup. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Okay thank you Amon, I hope this will be fixed.

This same thing happened with the named Dire Wolf a while back. IIRC Velea had it fixed in the next patch. Just forgot to rename it while setting it up or something.

Thread Information