Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 161

Default Blight Delta 161

The following additions, changes and fixes were applied to the Blight Shard on March 6, 2009:

• The following items are now stackable:
      • Radiant crystals
      • Shimmering Crystals
      • Angry Bloodsnout Tails
      • Bloodsnout Gruok Feet
      • Bloodsnout Gruok Choplets
      • Ferocious Bloodsnout Hooves
      • Blood Skulk Bloodmage Scroll
      • Blood Skulk Soothsayer Staff
      • Blood Skulk Spear Fisher Spearhead

• The world has undergone some major renovations south of Rachival. Along with these changes, the Shadow Spiders and Silk spawns have undergone changes and modifications.
    • Silk plants south of Rachival now comes in Small, Standard and Large varieties.
    • Icy Dire Wolves can now be found near Rachival
    • Mountain Wolves can now be found near the Barrows
    • Stoneware clay can now be found near the Barrows
    • Fennel can now be found near the Long Walk
    • Many Trainers have undergone significant changes including:
      • Most now carry tier specific formulas only
      • Most are not wearing training gear any longer
      • They now accept coin instead of lore tokens for formulas
      • Many trainers no longer offer all formulas for sale, instead they offer a limited selection

• Added a cauldron to Aughundell
    • Added Ghent the Alchemist to Aughundell
    • Added Morrigan the Alchemist to the Satyr Refugee Camp
    • Added a cauldron and distillery to the Satyr Refugee Camp
    • Moved Thanthor the Fisher's quests into the quest bucket
    • Officer Drassalk and Ssardask now speak more like Sslik should
    • Ssanithor the Armorer has arrived in Sslanis
    • Natasha the Jeweler has arrived in Kirasanct
    • Fixed a bug with "Blighted Armor V Kicker: Life Leak 5%" (it wasn't setup properly)
    • Fixed a bug with "+Strength & -Dexterity II 40" where it had an extra StatMod? for some reason and was set to give +60 and -60 instead of +40 and -40.
    • Glowing Weaponcrafter's Cog no longer has the salvaging, tinkering or transmutation keywords (so it won't conflict with Cogs that do have them)
    • Dragons can again quarry clay
    • Ssarle the Fletcher has arrived in Sslanis
    • Johald the Outfitter no longer offers quests above level 10
    • Huma the Tailor has arrived in Aughundell
    • Nadia the Gypsy has moved back home to the Land of the Gypsies. Imperial pressure from the Auditor General has caused her to flee. Her "business" enterprise has finally been shut down. Imperial consigners specializing in the sale of technique components breathed a collective sigh of relief.
    • Maggot Hides will now drop as loot when a player has the "Collect Maggot Hides" quests
    • Skeletons in the Northern Deadlands will now properly drop the components needed for Breath of Fire and Breath of Ice quests.
    • Serena the Vaultkeeper in New Trismus no longer offers any vault upgrades beyond the first
    • Fixed quest "Destination: Kir'Tis" to properly track killing Frostbite
    • Corrected the quest "Dragon's Gift V: Collect the Reagents for the Dragon's Gift" to track looting of the Fire Opal Gem Shards
    • Fixed quest "Dragon's Gift V: Collect the Reagents for the Dragon's Gift" to give the Peridot Golem Gemstone after killing Gheniem
    • Fixed quest "Kerian's Quest: Learn how to socket a chest scale!" so that the Weaker Ghost Ectoplasm can now be looted and will count toward quest completion.
    • "Cleric: Find a Cure" quest now asks for a Snow Beetle Carapace. The Ruxus Hearts have become corrupted and no longer work for a cure.
    • Scout and Warrior quests asking for damaged tiny grass beetle carapaces should not take less time to complete, as more carapaces will be damaged during the fight to kill the beetles.
    • Dragon Primal quests lines have been retouched. Players should now have the quests offered to them in order whether they had completed the old or new quests. Descriptions for the quests have been added, and directions to where to find the required mobs were added to the quest journal.
    • Xarinnis is now a pawnbroker and sells Beginner dragon-related formulas
    • The Master Overseer of Craft Trainers recently visited Sshranu in Sslanis to see what formulas he offered for sale. Upon discovery that the Beginner Glass Nodule and Beginner Glass Vial formulas were not being sold, he asked "What's up with that?" Sshranu agreed to immediately start selling those formulas.
    • Cleaned up the loot tables of Icy Dire Wolves
    • Icy Dire Wolves are now harvestable for Dire Wolf Hide
    • Cleaned up the treasure tables of the Shadow Spiders
    • Aura of Cold is no longer player-removable
    • Wild Grulets now drop loot (grulet tusks).
    • Small Brown Wolves on New Trismus now have wolf-specific loot (wolf ears).
    • Technique Component Changes:
      • Technique Smash III now uses a Crushing Ogre Club Splinter rather than a Redbacked Spider Eye.
      • Technique Augmentation III now uses a Resistant Fyakki Eye rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique Blight III now uses a Greater Skeleton Skull rather than a Redbacked Tarantula Eye.
      • Technique Energy III now uses a Crushing Ogre Club Splinter rather than a Werewolf Bone.
      • Technique Flame III now uses a rather than a Werewolf Bone.
      • Technique Ice III now uses a Ice Golem Shard rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique Nature III now uses a Mountain Wolf Fang rather than a Werewolf Bone.
      • Technique Craft: Cooking III now uses a Ice Pygmy Ear rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique Craft: Fletching III now uses a Crushing Ogre Club Splinter rather than a Werewolf Bone.
      • Technique Craft: Leatherworking III now uses a Greater Blight Bindings rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique Craft: Tanning III now uses a Greater Blight Bindings rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique Defense: Crush Ward III now uses Crushing Ogre Club Splinter a rather than a Werewolf Bone .
      • Technique Defense: Parry III now uses a Redbacked Tarantula Eye rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique Defense: Pierce Resistance III now uses a Redbacked Tarantula Eye rather than a Werewolf Bone.
      • Technique Defense: Primal Resistance III now uses a Crushing Ogre Club Splinter rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique Defense: Slash Ward III now uses a rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique Spell: Concentrated III now uses a Mountain Wolf Fang rather than a Werewolf Bone.
      • Technique Spell: Fortify III now uses a Crushing Ogre Club Splinter rather than a Werewolf Bone.
      • Technique Spell: Freeze III now uses a Ice Ogre Jawbone rather than a Werewolf Hide.
      • Technique component Imbued Armor Splinters is now known as Imbued Blight Essence and drops from a variety of T3 Withered Aegis mobs.

Last edited by Velea; March 6th, 2009 at 08:17 PM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 161

That was a quick batch of fixes!

You guys been eating your wheaties the last month or so.

Sshranu currently sells the Glass Bottle Formula on Live Shards. Believe He needs instead the Glass Vial Formula. As far as I know, the Glass Bottle is only used by Confectioners so it would seem more reasonable that the Glass Bottle Formula be sold by Confectioner Trainer rather than Alchemist Trainer. In this respect the Glass Nodule Formula should be sold by both the Alchemist Trainer and the Confectioner Trainer.

Knossos

That's my mistake. I've edited the post and notes. It is the Glass Vial that was added, not the Glass Bottle, formula.

Velea,

You mentioned that you (or someone else) would fix a plot with the next patch. But I dont see it fixed now. I even logged in to check it.

Also, what happens with the current Imperial Beginner and Journeyman tokens?

Dako.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Plot fixes have absolutely nothing to do with deltas, Dakoren.

Edit: I also have no open support tickets regarding any plots that need to be reset on the live servers. Please clear your world cache before logging in next time if you still have a bugged plot, as I believe that all those that were reported via the support queue are now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The following additions, changes and fixes were applied to the Blight Shard on March 6, 2009:

[*]Technique Flame III now uses a rather than a Werewolf Bone.
    [*]Technique Defense: Slash Ward III now uses a rather than a Werewolf Hide.
    Minor points but... What?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

*puts out the proofreader for hire sign*

I can't remember what I changed them too. Something T3 rather than T4, that I do know.

Where can I apply?

I'm sure someone will find them.

I'm at *cough* work *cough*.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

did they forget to apply the delta 161? I have not noticed any of the changes on blight..

Well theres one way to short circuit one of my suggestions, eliminate lore tokens altogether Might want to look at T1 mob loot tables and remove Beginner Lore tokens from them, if they are indeed no longer needed.

Eliminating bounty markers and making Techs purchaseable for coin would be the next logical step. Istaria can't be accused of being entirely logical *smirk*.

One question, though..What's with the T4 area changes? Wasn't T2 the next in line to get "revamped"?

Finally, minor point, but Nadia was a Vielo not a Gypsy.

Oh, and yes, apparently someone forgot to hit OK when prompted to apply the delta, heehee.

Drev
    Last edited by Drevar; March 7th, 2009 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Finally, minor point, but Nadia was a Vielo not a Gypsy.
    Vielo = gypsies.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

The delta hasn't been applied to Blight as yet, you are correct. It will be coming.. Soon (TM).

I note the recently made suggestion about coins being used instead of lore tokens was implemented. If this ever gets around to being fully implemented, I will be a very happy dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by SinOfSuns View Post
    I note the recently made suggestion about coins being used instead of lore tokens was implemented. If this ever gets around to being fully implemented, I will be a very happy dragon.
    Coincidence only I am afraid.

One question, though..What's with the T4 area changes? Wasn't T2 the next in line to get "revamped"?
    Tier 4 did not get revamped. Just a minor part. For reasons that will become more clear with future content.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

<snip>
    [*]Nadia the Gypsy has moved back home to the Land of the Gypsies. Imperial pressure from the Auditor General has caused her to flee. Her "business" enterprise has finally been shut down. Imperial consigners specializing in the sale of technique components breathed a collective sigh of relief.

<snip>
    Just logged in to Blight, Nadia still seems to be in Bristugo. I asked what she was doing here, and she gave me some excuse about missing the last Travel Gate out... she said she would have to wait until the next one before she left. Seemed to be acting quite suspiciously IMHO...

EDIT: Just cleared World Cache, I can still see her and access her inventory however. Even checked to make sure I was actually on Blight
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by StalePopcorn; March 7th, 2009 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Cleared world cache

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    The delta hasn't been applied to Blight as yet, you are correct. It will be coming.. Soon (TM).

(lalalalalalalalala Just because I want to.)

• The Xarinnis is now a pawnbroker and sells Beginner dragon-related formulas
    should this be consignor rather than pawnbroker.
    Last edited by Gimbold; March 7th, 2009 at 11:07 AM.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Coincidence only I am afraid.
    I'm glad it's only coincidence. Using money for everything and thus making lore tokens and bounty markers redundant is a unnecessary simplification and a impoverishment of the game.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    I'm glad it's only coincidence. Using money for everything and thus making lore tokens and bounty markers redundant is a unnecessary simplification and a impoverishment of the game.
    For you, maybe. Bounty markers, ok, I can concede on that account, but when it comes to lore tokens, I'm with Relstaroth!

Thread Information