We've all had it happen to us many times in the past, be it in this game, or in some other. You learn that you can do something that had you known it many levels ago your whole experience with the game would have changed. Or maybe it is just one of those "now why didn't I think of that" moments. In any case, I'd like to include a "Pearls of Wisdom" guide on the horizons.gamersinfo.net website. But the only way I can do that is with your help.

So, if you have a tidbit of wisdom, share it. To give you an idea of some of the things I've heard recently:

You can go to Town Marshals and get mini "kill tasks" for coin.

Those two little boxes next to your name/hitpoints/class, etc? They aren't just for show. That's your spell/ability queue. When a spell you are casting or ability you are using moves from the bottom to the top box, you can start the next one and it will go off automatically. (I can't tell you how much faster this has made combats go for me personally.)

Things like this are what I'm looking for. If you think there is a chance that some new player somewhere might not realize it, share the thought.

Thanks in advance. :) The community here is what makes Horizons great, and I know that first hand. Lets share that with others as they come new to the game.