Thread: Returning from the BETA days

Arrow Returning from the BETA days

Greetings, I was apart of Horizons, long ago when the BETA was in session. Now, YES I am an active player on the server ORDER for more the a while and yes, I am still on there as a Dragonet/Hatching, currently level 38/30 at the time of this post. But, I finally decided to make my first post on this forum, my introduction post. Since After browsing the forums for a long time and hoping to learn a thing or two before bothering to ask questions that has been already answered, many times. I figure I finally should introduce myself.

My nick name Is "Rye" and yes you may call me Whiskey when I become an Ancient dragon. :P (Many people ask me this on the server, so I will just give you an answer "yes" here.)

I am a college student and soon to be graduating in June 2009 with my Bachelors. I usually like to explore the great outdoors, and hike, fish and camp most of the time with friends and also go on big trips. At the end of the day, you can find me online or just reading a good book.

I usually like to role play, half the time while online and usually like to play the role as a over-confident little dragonet/hachling who likes to foolishly challenge those who appear stronger then ones self, in order to get more confidence in himself. Heh, it's usually how my I get into character while role-playing half the time for the time being, this way I can put him in such....interesting situations. So feel free to kick his tail and show him who's boss!
    Last edited by Rye_Dimar_Dragon; March 19th, 2009 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Corrected some typos

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Returning from the BETA days

Greetings, Rye_Dimar_Dragon, and welcome to Istaria and Order Shard.

Attacking stronger dragons? That could get you nailed to a tree with a mining pick.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Welcome home *is located on the Choas shard* but i may pop in order on my hatchling Aquia every once in a while ^^

Ahhh, the Beta days.

Nugglenut, Chef, Imayo, Shadowalker, and Argentium were having fun keeping Obsidian Order going back in those days. Any of those names ring a bell with you?

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Ahhh, the Beta days.

Nugglenut, Chef, Imayo, Shadowalker, and Argentium were having fun keeping Obsidian Order going back in those days. Any of those names ring a bell with you?

Shadowalker may ring a bell for me, but I am not too sure to be honest. I'm also in the process of copying my main character to that test server, so I can help with the testing. I am also thinking about making at least one character on the Chaos server, just for the sake of having a charater on every server, not sure how different things are on that server vs order.

I recall Horizion taking about 15 minutes to load, in those days and it was pretty buggy for me.

Ah, Rye, Rye GoldenDragon, heh... yep, I've had experience with him, it was entertaining

"Hmm... both of you are season 100, but you are little? I think I can handle you easily." *said to Aeona*

"Thou wouldst challenge iea? Oh, aye, iea fear thee, iea be quivering in mine scale."

"I'd advise you not to so much as lift a talon against her in my presence, child." *coming from Valtaeair*

"Hmm... I think I can handle both of you, yeah, I can!"

*Valtaeair sighs and gets up, towering over the hatchling and advancing upon him*

"wha-what are you doing?" *Rye backs up, looking startled*

"Go now, child."

*Rye backs up and scampers off*

he-he, yep ^^
    So anyhow, glad to see you here, and gotta say, love having you around ^^
    Welcome to Istaria

and yes, I'm aware this is a few days old... but right now, can't blame me for catching up too late.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Attacking stronger dragons? That could get you nailed to a tree with a mining pick.
    A mining pick, C? Dragons don't use those, so...who would do that to a little hatchy, no matter how sassy? Hmmm.

Welcome back, Rye. I have moved to Blight (test). Please give me a holler when you arrive there.

Wasn't me, but it was one of the dragons on Order shard. Wasn't very pretty.

I knew it wasn't you. You are one of the Good Guys, C`gan.

Thread Information