Thread: Dire Wolf Hide

Default Dire Wolf Hide

*Icy Dire Wolves are now harvestable for Dire Wolf Hide

A friend of mine tried today to harvest the icy dire wolfes for the dire wolf hides, but the harvesting option didnt even show up on a dead icy dire wolf.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Dire Wolf Hide

Yea, some are and some aren't. If you go fight the ones near the southern gate to Rachival they will be. Not really that big of a deal at the moment cause there's no use for dire wolf hide.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ah okay, it seems only the alphas are harvestable. Thank you!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I noticed after the previous patch that gruoks were harvestable, but only gave regular animal hide, when notes said it was supposed to be gruok hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I noticed after the previous patch that gruoks were harvestable, but only gave regular animal hide, when notes said it was supposed to be gruok hide.
    Which gruoks were those?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I checked today with my little biped and the grulets and gruoks in NT where still giving animal hide instead of gruok hides when harvested. Also tested the angry gruoks and grulets outside of sslanis, they where also giving only animal hides, could not investigate further in the higher tiers since my little biped would be then eaten alive.

hm, gruok hides
    If those are properly implemented then you can only use deer for animal hides -> hide strips -> leather and hide armor?
    That would be not good at all, I hate to kill deer, I always use gruok if I need hides.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

You can also kill the small brown wolves in NT, those give also still animal hides.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    You can also kill the small brown wolves in NT, those give also still animal hides.
    lol, doesn't make it better, poor doggies
    I know, too soft hearted probably

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Which gruoks were those?
    Swamp Gruoks, lvl 90 to 100.

Thread Information