Thread: Buildings

Zideon Locke

Default Buildings

Hey All,

As most of you know there are alot of structures that were built pre-merge that I have not yet gotten to and built again post-merge.

Use this thread to tell me what needs to be builtand I will try my best to keep you updated as I do them.

Thanks

Azuria

Default Re: Buildings

Are you referring to the burned out or destroyed structures, like the stone shop north of Slate Hills? or to "repaired ones" that need to be activated?

Arilye

On Order:
    Everything in Harton Valley - trade center, fountain, and all the lamp posts.
    All previously built on Spirit :)

The first bridge to Lerena Island is still destroyed.

Neema

South March : completed on Expanse

Artifact
    Town Center
    Gazebo
    All Ivy Archways (they may be there already)
    All lamposts

Neema
    Istaria Holding Co.

Tala

I don't know if this is still up to date, but as of some time last week at least most of these still hadn't been repaired.

From Expanse:
    Great Wall(all)
    Lerena Artifact of Stone (know that one for certain was still down, Expanse had completed all artifacts)
    All the lampposts in Harton Valley (most other cities had lampposts completed with exception of Dryart and Tishlar, but I haven't visited them recently enough to remember if they were still down)

...more as I remember/encounter them

Tala

Zideon Locke

Ok, I have rebuilt the trade center in Harton Valley and most of the lampposts and the Fountain. Most of South March has already been completed.

Zideon Locke

Gazebo and archways in Sanctuary Bay built,
    Lerena Artifact of Stone built,
    Archways in Tishlar built....

BTW, I will not be rebuilding all the Lampposts, other than that anything else?

I don't have personal knowledge of this, but I did hear someone complaining that the satyr tunnels were re-collapsed so they could not port to the satyr islands. Might want to check that they are passable.

-Levity Merrel

OOC: Yes, as Levity has mentioned, the Satyr cave near Augundell is re-collapsed. I have been to the others though and they are all accessible. I was fortunately able to get the resources I needed from the collapsed cave with the assistance of a dragon friend who was able to fly over and therefore avoid the collapsed cave entirely.
    Gilresk Tesskril, Cleric and Armorer of Crai Aisling of Order
    Owner of the Mahagra Bed & Breakfast for Wayward Elves - Newly renovated in the Glaciers

Zideon Locke

I will try to get the Satyr mine developed tomorrow then. Thanks for the heads up.

Tala

The Great Wall still hasn't been put back up. I believe that there are six sections of it that are destroyed. I know the southern sections near Aughundell are still down, I haven't checked the more northern ones yet (due to problems with caching on dial-up). If someone else could check for me that would be lovely[;)]

Tala

Redwind pointed out last night that the Grayling Artifact of Magic has not yet been restored. I know for certain it was completed on Expanse. The Aughundell wall, broken in 6 places, is also not yet restored.

Just an update. Augh wall peices still not restored.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

Shonie

Not pre merge but the bridge at Manta-Balzar was completed once. Would be nice for my guildies to see the work they did. [:P]

Thread Information