Thread: Hiii Peoples!!!

Talking Hiii Peoples!!!

With this thing activated finally I can talk to you all!

I've not been on for a while, due to the fact my Hard Drive (without any warning I am sad to say) crashed... It has to be a month ago now =( So, please! Feel free to message me on here, or reply to this post, or... whatever really. I do miss you guys terribly. I even miss -lairshaping- of all things. I'd been really looking forward to sharing my b-day with you all, (T'was April 18th) but well... Obviously I didn't. Dad's coming back soon, and hopefully he can locate some extra HDs, and the XP install disks so I can have a functional computer again.

... And even if I do miss LSing, first thing I'm doing when I get back is track down and destroy Ice Gnawer. ^^

Default Re: Hiii Peoples!!!

Aaw, hope you get the problem sorted soon, thought I hadn't seen you in a while. Look forward to seeing you back

... I hope I can soon. Well, hopefully one way or another within a week I will have a working compy again =D

Aww hey Ale, not been on much myself recently. And of course you miss lairshaping, I keep telling you that it's a wonderful pastime! *pokes*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

It's a horrible dirty nasty passtime Pev... And yet if my computer magically lived for as long as I was LSing... You know I'd be there making crap and complaining all the while. I miss you all that much. It'd be a wonderful surprise present to come back and find those T6 craft chambers finished. There's even some coin on em! =P ... I shall continue to dream of that lair becoming the next server-wide project ^_^

Wonder how long it would take? Lotsa stuff in there after all.
    Like... 6 Halls in there, and one'a them a Grand... I'd even tack in a second T4 Hall because I could. Like 40ish T1 silos unfinished too... And the corridors.., <Groan> I'm SOOO going to hate Sandstone, Dim Essence and Bronze bef---**** too late ><

Edit add-on: Haha! Silly thought only woulda come up with half-asleep and think of it as funny. Maybe we (Server) could race the Devs with it. Which gets done first... BL or the lair... Heehee Sorry... Funny images of Devs scurrying about working frantically... Cheating by doubling room mat reqs... Swarms of people swarming machines and stuff... Corridors with golem arms/legs sticking out of em... <Giggle> I swear I'm not on anything... Just half-asleep...
    Last edited by Alegoran; April 25th, 2009 at 08:19 AM.

<Squeal!!!!!> IT'S GOING TO BE FIXED!!!

I should be back in the next two-three days. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!

hey ale! wondered where u had been ^^ hope to see ya back in game soon my comp just crashed a few weeks ago too!! but iv been back.. hehe i have connections :P computer was fixed in a day.. :P

... And false hope. He's gone... Next tenative fix-date is the weekend T-T

im trying to get back to the game and if you see arquillion around chaos tell him im on the forums please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alegoran View Post
    ... And false hope. He's gone... Next tenative fix-date is the weekend T-T
    I still keep hope thaqt you will return soon because I aqm already back and already to level 20 and about to get a lair finally so after you kill ice gnawer you can help with my lair
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Well this thread was certainly given a heck of a revive with that post.. last one was in 2012, and before that 2009. xD

Bump. Totally called for :P
    Her Purpliness of Chaos, Kyala
    Big Goldy of Chaos, Orlaith
    Little hatchling of Order, Kaleith

Thread Information