I have heard ugly rumors about some changes to current game log ins. 1st one I heard is a player will no longer be allowed to log in more than one character of the same account unless they have a second account. 2nd I understand this log in rule will soon become effective. 3rd I hear that the number of toons a player can have one a single account is 7. Those future changes sound as if they are going to be engraved in stone soon. I understand the desire behind this (possible generation of more revenue.)

As a capitalist I understand this well, though there are some who feel this is a "draconic measure" and has given them the poxy. I have heard very sad news that a few (more than two) are just going to let their accounts expire and see fun else where, because of these changes.

I can understand their desires and their pain. I am neither condoning nor condemning the actions from both sides. It is a shame that for some off reason the changes are soon to happen and it will drive off more eventually. My "two cents" on the smell of the Death Blow.