Thread: turquise golems

Default turquise golems

Can anyone give me something more specific than "south of Kion?"

I have spent two hours looking for these guys. Found the garnet golems, no turquise.

Default Re: turquise golems

hmm... there are 2 kinds on top of the volcano, neither one garnet... there's a trail up to it from the south side of the mountain.

Thanks, I'll look for the trail.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

silly, do you know where the gem mine and workstation are? there is a quest giver guy there as well whose name escapes me - anyway, if you go up the hill from there, you will run into turquise and i think ammy? gols......
    if you are doing the quest for them, watch out for the undead lootenents who patrol the road, not to mention the spiders.....
    you might want to find a higher level friend to babysit you, if you are under level 20, those gols can be tough when they mob.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thanks. I found them, although I kind of made my own path up. I was lvl 16 and made lvl 17 while there. I can't imagine if I would have gotten two at a time. Was very careful not to. Also, made sure regeneration was ready before trying a lvl 20. Did my best to avoid the named ones.

Thanks for the help.

Turquiose and malachite.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information