Thread: A Salute to a fallen Old Guard of Blight

Exclamation A Salute to a fallen Old Guard of Blight

I have noticed that a few of the old Blighters no longer play. They are missed greatly. To one in particular who had aided, befriended, mentored, and supported many of us Blighters I say "Fare thee well and return one day when all is back to normal in the lands."

I have been informed of why they decided to "walk" away and it may be just one side of the story, the underlying truth is plain to see. Something has risen causing them to no longer enjoy the Lands Of Istaria. They were known by many names and many abilities, but none better than the friendship they freely showed or gave to others.

I say they will be missed by many who know them know and by those who will never get to know them.

My fellow Blighters will agree the one walked in big boots and there is none who will or desire to fill them. This salute goes to them, they truly knew the land and the hunt well.

We who remain know exactly what we lost and those who "drove" them to leave will never realize what it is they had.

To this fellow Blighter again I say, "Fare thee well and return one day when all is back to normal in the lands."

Default One more Salute to a Blighter

The Blighter I speak of has never asked for anything, yet has given their all to others. That Blighter has proven to have the knowledge of the Aegis and beyond. That Blighter shines with knowledge of a creator who mentors any who ask and provides when the requestor cannot acquire.

They move through the lands of Istaria quietly and meakly, yet they yield more than most can comprehend. There is not one thing on the lands they have yet to touch, yet they do not do so through the hunt.

An Artisan to the core, they always create. I salute this mentor, ally, and friend, "May the Sun give you warmth. May the Moon give you respite. May the Resources never run dry for you. For you are a champion not of might and weapon, but of mind and heart."

I salute you my fellow Blighter.

Wink Re: A Salute to a fallen Old Guard of Blight

Quote Originally Posted by Spelter View Post
    I have noticed that a few of the old Blighters no longer play. They are missed greatly. To one in particular who had aided, befriended, mentored, and supported many of us Blighters I say "Fare thee well and return one day when all is back to normal in the lands."

I have been informed of why they decided to "walk" away and it may be just one side of the story, the underlying truth is plain to see. Something has risen causing them to no longer enjoy the Lands Of Istaria. They were known by many names and many abilities, but none better than the friendship they freely showed or gave to others.

I havent left the game, im just taking a break and trying out warhammer online and a few web browser based games

Default Re: A Salute to a fallen Old Guard of Blight

Great Phoenix these salutes were intend for two other Blighters, sorry.

My (too) few visits to Blight were always warm... Some of the truest carriers of the torch.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Phoenix View Post
    I havent left the game, im just taking a break and trying out warhammer online and a few web browser based games
    I played WH for some months, it's not really worth it.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

Thread Information