Thread: Urgat the Wicked re-spawn area

Default Urgat the Wicked re-spawn area

Server : Chaos

Could someone check the re-spawn area for Urgat the Wicked.

Personally I have seen him:
    1)Among the spiders under the fallen log.
    2)Under the huge stone archway were the tiny grass beetles spawn begins.
    3)Halfway up a slope almost unreachable on the seaside of “his� realm.
    4)Near the campfire inside the camp of Barak the Bold, constantly killing the re-spawning guards.

Someone told me he even ended up in the Copper and Tin field once, but this has not been my personal experience.

Could he please be forced to spawn inside the blight, might even be inside the blighted labyrinth area. As hatchling I found my way inside that spot and so will others if needed, but right now it is completely random, wouldn’t be surprised if in the near future he suddenly appears near the grand magus in the northern part of New Trimus, or in the centre of NT town.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Default Re: Urgat the Wicked re-spawn area

I've not seen this on Order, least in the last couple of days, my hatchling's still too low to make it very far into his area so I cant confirm if he's staying in there, I'll check in a little while with my main. But I know I've not seen him wandering around anywhere else.

This is probably a stupid question but, has he been killed any of the times he's been found outside his realm? Maybe someone pulled him out and he got distracted killing things/bugged in his pathing? *shrugs*

Urgat is set to spawn in a single region that is in the back of the NT Deadlands. So if you saw him outside of that area then someone likely pulled him there.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Urgat is set to spawn in a single region that is in the back of the NT Deadlands. So if you saw him outside of that area then someone likely pulled him there.
    I am sorry, but I do not agree with you on this Amon.
    I have only seen him in his blighted region once when I did the quest shortly after Rvlion was transfered from former Unity.

After that I had many by now "trashed" biped and dragon alternate characters and everytime I see him outside the blighted region he is standing still not agro'ing anyone unless attacked by someone.

If pulled by a particular person he would run back to his realm and not stand perfectly still like a statue untill attacked.

Something is definitly wrong with his spawn on Chaos.
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    I am sorry, but I do not agree with you on this Amon.
    *shrug* In the database he is setup properly to the correct region with the proper AI.

If pulled by a particular person he would run back to his realm and not stand perfectly still like a statue untill attacked.
    That is not 100% accurate. If he got pulled too far or got confused and could not find his way back then he would just stand there and do nothing.

After that I had many by now "trashed" biped and dragon alternate characters and everytime I see him outside the blighted region he is standing still not agro'ing anyone unless attacked by someone.
    Just like you describe here.

Its also possible that something has gotten corrupted. Hard to say. I'll check Chaos/Order when they come back up. But on Genesis he's setup properly.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

It definately appears that something in Urgats AI is bugged. I was figting a zombie warrior, and he argo-healed it. I pulled back, hoping to get out of his range, but he followed. After I killed the warrior, rather than run back to his spot he stayed there on the mountain.

I healed up and rebuffed, and attacked, but had to run, as Im not strong enough to take him down, He followed me to Baraks camp and killed me and everyone else, and has stayed there rather than returned...
    Now he's killing the respawn.

should we be proud being the first who have an AI ingame?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tcei View Post
    It definately appears that something in Urgats AI is bugged. I was figting a zombie warrior, and he argo-healed it. I pulled back, hoping to get out of his range, but he followed. After I killed the warrior, rather than run back to his spot he stayed there on the mountain.

I healed up and rebuffed, and attacked, but had to run, as Im not strong enough to take him down, He followed me to Baraks camp and killed me and everyone else, and has stayed there rather than returned...
    Now he's killing the respawn.
    Sweet! Something wreaking havok on npc's would have to be quite a fun thing to happen upon as a new player. Although he sounds slightly bugged, it seems more fun. Plus it isn't like New Trisumus is huge anyway...

He's probably breaking out of his pathing once he aggro's someone and never resets back.

I have been checking up on him now every day since maintenance.
    It seems that currently when I check up on him he is were he should be...
    In the back end of the blighted area near the mountain covering the portal.
    I will continiou to check on him for a while.

I dont think he'll just wander away for no reason, like the other day, he ended up staying around Guard Barak and killing them as they respawned, rather than return to his spawn spot when I tried to run.

At that location I can understand that he doesnt return, he is way to busy killing Barak and his friends. If I was a superior WA leader I also wouldnt want to leave...

Part of the problem is (if this is the problem) that he doesnt return after being pulled and outran.
    I mention (if this is the problem) on purpose since I saw him under the fallen log with the spiders multiple times. and at the other locations like on the mountain side or at Barak's camp only once.
    While in fact Barak's camp would be a more logical choice to run back too as a player when if you discover he is still to strong.

Whatever the problem is...
    Corrupted respawn or if he doesnt automaticly return to his blight area.
    If you are looking for him it can be quite an annoying thing.
    I had been searching for him for multiple days untill someone spotted him halfway on that mountain range.
    Who ever thinks to look up there???
    I could hardly reach him with my low level unteched prime bolt.

I'm having trouble just finding him. Which section of the blight area is he supposed to spawn in? The area w/ the apprentices or around the two lg. grave stones. I've run all over the blight area and can't find him. I read in the patch notes that his spawn time was adjusted, does anyone know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Arturis View Post
    I'm having trouble just finding him. Which section of the blight area is he supposed to spawn in? The area w/ the apprentices or around the two lg. grave stones. I've run all over the blight area and can't find him. I read in the patch notes that his spawn time was adjusted, does anyone know that?
    I suggest you do the following:
    1. Create a hotkey containing /select Urgat the Wicked.
    2. Run around the blight as well as the immediate area around the blight. Like the road with the fallen log all the way towards the Ascessor of Soul and beyond that back to Barrak's camp.

He likes a change of view sometimes and can for some strange reason sometimes be found at various locations near but outside the blighted area.

When you head into the blighted area, there's the section thats walled off with all hte apprentices. Before you get to that go right, if you follow the wall you'll reach a large open space, thats normaly where he hangs out. Unless he gets lost, in which case he could be anywhere on the island.

I found him with the Hotkey, Thanks Db. Of course then he kicked my rump.

Gain a few levels and you will kick his behind so hard he lands in the Eastern Deadlands.

Been checking the last few days and havent found him at the times I checked.
    Not a day has gone by that not at least 1 player asked were he/she could find Urgat.

Something really has to be done please!

....at least he's not a stalker?

1. The following and standing still sounds like the wolf glitch I found. When you lead them far enough away, and they still attacking or not(in agro'd stance I mean) and then you recall or something, he'll just stand there and do nothing.

2. I also agree that something with his spawning point messes up. Some little hatchie could be going to slay some weaker skeletons and run into that huge zombie-thing.

Thread Information