Thread: Paid work on my plots

Default Paid work on my plots

I have 2 plots needing work done most of the buildings have money already on it. I have T1- T6 work, So anyone can do something.

(Directions) Take the port from Bristigo to Troy (shepards mountain portal) when you port in look south you should see a cliff with a tree jump off at that tree. My plots are the two right there one on each side of the portal out.

I pay as follows.

Pay Per unit...
    T1---1s
    T2---2s
    T3---3s
    T4---4s
    T5---5s
    T6---6s

There are a few buildings i forgot to put money on. Just send me a private message with what building you worked on, what material, and how many units. this way we can keep track and i can pay you accordingly.

Any help would be greatly appriciated since they are big plots with alot of stuff on them. the more people to help the faster it will be done. LOL if i try to do it all by my self i might be done in 5 years if i worked at least 8 hours a day every day on it.

Thanks
    CottenCandy AKA Lila

Default Re: Paid work on my plots

Once a person gets to your plot, what do they actually need to do and have with them? In newbie terms, please.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

not to sound condesending, sill, but it depends on what you are building.... (and all depends on if you are on blight, which is where cott's plots are, i believe! )

simply put, i recommend visiting the plot and seeing for yourself what is there for you to do. i believe there are lots of different structures to try your hand on. most if not all will require some of each construction material.
    so if you are doing fitting, i find it is best to visit the plot and see what fitting work there is to be done, etc etc and so forth.......
    cott's plot is very handy to ports in and out and is in a very safe location to work on, so i highly recommend it for those starting out in the building classes needing work for xp.......if i remember correctly, cott follows the blight-honored ry/sil skewl of plot design.......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I'm on blight until they get the other servers Vista compatible. Finding her plots was pretty easy. Very good directions.

What I meant about asking what to do. Ok, I double clicked on some buildings and a list came up. I guess, basically, how do I "give" the supplies to the building?

Thanks for your reply. You guys(gals) are very helpful for such a small gaming community.

are you in a building school of some sort? Carpenter? Mason? or other? If so you can make the resources needed. Then you go with your resources timber, braces, blocks or whatever to the building. You pull up the list, highlight the resource you are adding, set the slide (for the amount to ad) to the max (don't worry, it won't take more than needed), equip your carpentry hammer or appropriate tool and click the add button (don't know if it actually says add, but something like that) et voila! you helped building

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thanks again. I just started as a fitter recently and I noticed she said she needed all Tiers, so I figured I would check it out. I'm really exploring the crafts. So far, Scholar, Outfitter, Weaponcrafter, Armorer, Jewelcraft, Fletcher, ,, seems like I'm missing something, but you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoober View Post
    Thanks again. I just started as a fitter recently and I noticed she said she needed all Tiers, so I figured I would check it out. I'm really exploring the crafts. So far, Scholar, Outfitter, Weaponcrafter, Armorer, Jewelcraft, Fletcher, ,, seems like I'm missing something, but you get the idea.
    If you just start a building school It is best to make a lot of units first till you are optimal at applying to a structure (2:1, you need two sheets to ad one unit) So if you can use a silo, save your precious materials till opt. If you can't use a silo then you have no choice but otherwise ..

And crafting is really nice and rewarding
    (there are whole theories about how to level craft efficiently, using one school to level another more quickly, perhaps you can find the posts on the forum or someone can direct you.)

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

Thanks. I kind of figured out that I should have gone gatherer first and leveled it up a good ways. Would have made things faster with some others. This is kind of my experimental character and hoping they get Vista compatible with the other shards soon.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

personally i recommend taking blacksmith and/or gatherer to 100 before thinking about the construct skewls.....just because it makes the respective construct skewls soo much easier.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I'll buy some patience for 50s Alex! heh Be a long time before I have anything to 100. I'm like a kid in a candy store, flitting from one piece of candy to another.

Taking it to a 100 is very far ...
    And I think doing gatherer or miner too high a lvl doesn't do your other craft good, less leveling through deconstruction.

- I like the "candy store" approach myself too -

But that's the fun of this game, you can do thinks you like in the order you like

Hurray! Mor
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!

I love that. I have changed my adventure profession twice and probably craft profession a dozen times. I was very pleased to see that a player can swap out of a craft and come back to it at the same level he/she left.

Thanks again to everyone for the helpful information. I was able to place some iron sheeting on CC's structures. That was pretty neat.

I tried to make my plot fair to anyone that wanted to earn some money and you can work on any building you like at the speed you want

I'm hoping to be returning this week but it depends on how this meeting goes with the school tomorrow, having a bit of issues with my son acting out (lol go figure he's autistic adhd Defient Disorder and OCD :P the boy's going to act out he can't help it :P) But once all this is straightened out i'll be back.

Happy hunting

Cotten

Thread Information