Thread: Feedback on new Support Site

Default Feedback on new Support Site

Besides that you have to sign up again (because the acc data is not yet imported) there was a other thing that I noticed.

It irks me is that you can't reopen a closed ticket, I liked that about the old system. A friend of mine said even the system ate a ticket of him. And that you have to type everytime the account user name and mail is also tedious.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Feedback on new Support Site

I tried submitting a ticket with the new system and then I couldnt see it. I'm not sure it even did get opened. Was a ticket about the blight client crashing when I tried to consign a particular blighted weapon (most consign fine).

Default Re: Feedback on new Support Site

I haven't put in too many tickets and I haven't been around long enough to be able to compare to the old system, but I haven't had any problems with the few tickets I've sent in.

As to the re-opening of a closed ticket, I replied to the e-mail that was sent to me regarding my ticket and got another response back. It might have just been a fluke but if that's the case, you might not need to re-open a ticket since you can simply reply if you still have concerns regarding it? Anyway just thought I'd share my limited experience.

Thread Information