Thread: Primal Mastery IV missing

Default Primal Mastery IV missing

Been working the level 40 adventure quests on my hatchie, done them all now except for Primal Mastery.

I greet Lisandia and she basically tells me that she trains dragons, but she doesn't offer me the quest. Tried on 2 different nights with same result, I even spoke to the other Primalist in case the name was wrong on my list but nothing.

Should I raise a ticket or is this post sufficient to let the devs know about the problem?

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Primal Mastery IV missing

i got the same thing with mw.......try grizilian (light blue or red floating island in chiconis [one or the other, i just got finished with the lasting embers quest and memni is on whichever one griz isn't]) the primal master.
    griz will give you the primal mastery quest, which is apparently the last primal quest series.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thank you Your Majesty, I'll give that a try

This quest is currently bugged. It has been fixed internally and will be patched out with the next delta so that it can be attained correctly and the series finished.

Yay!! thanks for letting me know Velea

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    This quest is currently bugged. It has been fixed internally and will be patched out with the next delta so that it can be attained correctly and the series finished.
    Lisandia is still refusing to give Primal Mastery IV. I realize there are a lot of irons in the fire what with the Vista client and Dralnok's Doom but I had hoped the fix for the Primal Mastery IV bug would have found it's way into yesterdays "extended maintenance". It's becoming increasingly discouraging to have a character who is now approaching level 70 be stuck in a level 40 quest series. If it being "patched out with the next delta" is the only way it can be scheduled then I guess we'll have to continue to be patient ... *shakes head*

Thread Information