Thread: Dragon emotes?

Default Dragon emotes?

Can anybody give me a list of the animations/emotes in Istaria, please? I only know 2: /shake and /standandroar

Default Re: Dragon emotes?

/emote gives you a list.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Awesome! Thanks so much!

You're welcome!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

If you look on the Player Customization forums - there's also an addon pack you can d/l which gives dragons more emotes.

The only catch is other people will only see them if they also have the addon pack installed. The good news is, many do.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I have a problem with Zexion and Firebrand's pack--when I installed it, it killed all the emote animations in the game, and the gliding animation! Can someone tell me, in my native tongue (idiotese) what to do? XD;;

Gah, my emotes are working fine, but hatchie gliding animation has been borked for me since they released it on live shards... :/ I also believe I uninstalled the emote pack and it hasn't made a difference. Could be another mod? I haven't heard of anyone else with the same problem so it's been hard to figure out. >.<

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Creoste View Post
    I have a problem with Zexion and Firebrand's pack--when I installed it, it killed all the emote animations in the game, and the gliding animation! Can someone tell me, in my native tongue (idiotese) what to do? XD;;
    Uh... if it borked alll animations, then you should first uninstall it. If you used the installer version, just run the uninstaller in your game folder (I think it's called Uninstall Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack).
    To install it, you have 2 options:
    - if you used the original game CDs or the ~1Go game installer, the emote pack installer should find the game folder by itself, and you just have to click next => next=> etc...
    - if you used the laster installer that download the game in several archives, you have to choose the game folder by yourself while installing, but there is nothing else specific to do.
    However, it shouldn't break anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Veya View Post
    Gah, my emotes are working fine, but hatchie gliding animation has been borked for me since they released it on live shards... :/ I also believe I uninstalled the emote pack and it hasn't made a difference. Could be another mod? I haven't heard of anyone else with the same problem so it's been hard to figure out. >.<
    I don't think gliding animation should be affected by the emote pack as it doesn't modify the flying animations files. I will have a look however, just in case.

If you have other problems about this MOD, please report them in this thread: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17236
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Veya View Post
    I think I might know which file is causing the problem. Have you installed a mod that fixes the khutit bug? I am refering to this:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=19558

Apparently one of the files screws up the gliding animation for hatchlings. If you did install this mod in the past, look for a text file called dragonj_u_char in your resource_override folder (or do atleast a search to make 100% sure). You can go ahead and delete that one and keep the other two. Its actually a useless one because afterall...... hatchlings can't change into khutits so you don't need it. The mod for the adult and ancient version should still work just fine. So you can still have your khutit fix and gliding animation too! ^.^

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

I have the emote pack and gliding an hatchie/adult/ancient form was not affected by me, so there has to be probably a other problem.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Very possible Tak. Like Veya, I never heard of anyone else having the same problem with the gliding animation. However in an attempt to fix it myself, I found when I removed this particular file, the problem went away. So I figure I might say something in the very very very slim chance I can be helpful.

If you really unsure if a particular file might be causing the problem, you can always simply move it out of the resource_override folder, temporarily instead of deleting it. That way if when you relog and the problem still presists, you will still have your mod that you can just put back.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

I have just tested with MODs active and I don't have problem with gliding.
    I don't have Soraii's Khutit Bug Fix however. But I really don't think the Emotes Pack affects it.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    I think I might know which file is causing the problem. Have you installed a mod that fixes the khutit bug? I am refering to this:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=19558

Apparently one of the files screws up the gliding animation for hatchlings. If you did install this mod in the past, look for a text file called dragonj_u_char in your resource_override folder (or do atleast a search to make 100% sure). You can go ahead and delete that one and keep the other two. Its actually a useless one because afterall...... hatchlings can't change into khutits so you don't need it. The mod for the adult and ancient version should still work just fine. So you can still have your khutit fix and gliding animation too! ^.^
    Ahah! It works! Thank you so very much. <3

AND my emote pack works. Everyone's happy. :3

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

If there is supposed to be a wing spread animation, I never saw it, all I got was the fall animation and the glide only worked once for me, then never again, I've checked the box on and off etc, no difference.

[/EDIT]
    *reads above post* Oh... NM.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Thread Information