Thread: Khutit form freezing

Default Khutit form freezing

If transform into Khutit form and an action interupts it will freeze the model in dragon form w/o animation. Only way I have found to resolve is to relog

Default Re: Khutit form freezing

I had this happen to me recently on Order. I hit Khutit form by mistake in the middle of a battle and cancled before the spell completed. After that, the modle froze in the standing position and I was unable to fly, had to relog to fix it.

I recently "ghosted" in Khutit form. I went Khutit and everyone around me, including myself saw both my dragon form and my Khutit form. My Khutit was "frozen" even though that was what I "should" have been active in, but whenever I moved around or attacked, it was the dragon form that moved around.

It was very very strange and has happened 2x in the last month. I finally had to relog.

Edit:
    This was on Chaos.
    Last edited by Creme; May 14th, 2009 at 02:09 AM. Reason: oops, didn't realize this was a blight testing thread until after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I've seen this effect to mostly when there is alot of combat going on. I've also been seen flying in khutit form <that got some odd looks>

If you abort the animation, by removeing the icon during it or useing a ability, it will freeze you in khutit form, thus not able to morph back into a dragon, but a relog fixes it.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

easy fix, Insert a stop action command right before the transform

Thread Information