Thread: RuneDragoon's Ebon Dralk Texture

Default RuneDragoon's Ebon Dralk Texture

The download link on RuneDragoon's mod site is dead; searching for filefront claims there's no files with "dralk" in their name on there anymore, so I can only assume they took it down for some reason.

Since RuneDragoon is away busy moving for a while, does anyone have a copy of the texture mod that they could stick up somewhere temporarily? Or send me over MSN/AIM, that would work too.
    Tchanel Rulskyl, Ancient of Order.
    Currently unable to return due to being poor.

Default Re: RuneDragoon's Ebon Dralk Texture

Oh weird. When everything is sorted out I'll arrange a more permanent file host.

We have uploaded the ebon dralk file onto the new server for testing. The other files have yet to be reinstated, but this one lives.

To download it, simply nagivate to the usual place and click the link.

File is Unavailable.

The file you are attempting to download is not currently available on our servers or is being processed. Please try your download in a few minutes.

It works fine for me, I just downloaded it.

Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

The download is confirmed working here.

Thread Information