Thread: Looks like Im commin back.

Xyther

Default Looks like Im commin back.

Hey there. Xyther here. Played this game during early beta, and about 3 months ofter release. Have some good memories here. Also followed the game since the early years (Ive been around long enough to remember the old race size chart with the old school Angels, Demons, etc races), I was an Allen fan...was disappointed to see him leave. For awhile i followed his game until i lost track of it.

But i ramble. Im commin back to this fair worl of istaria...bringing my old "Dragon...Human....Dragon...Human?" question when picking my race, with me.

Why did i do this...well..I guess that delightful little email i got from Bowman a couple weeks back that was on the verge of pleading with me to come back. A little pity maybe,.....but i guess i just longed to renew my fight against the WA.

Just a question. Ive been following the events ever since I left..i read that Dalimond (Aka...my hometown since beta) was attacked......what happened. If it was captured, then I know my first act when comming back.

Anyway.....in short....yo

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Default Re: Looks like Im commin back.

Welcome back to Istaria, and rest easy, Dalimond is still free[;)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Thread Information