Thread: sooo cute.. Trico

Default sooo cute.. Trico

this has got to be one of the most cutest games : D makes me whant to go get a ps3 XD heh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default Re: sooo cute.. Trico

I feel like playing Ico and Shadow of the Colossus now. God I love these two games, that one wants to make me buy a ps3 now.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

That does look rather interesting... even more so since the ps3 has really stagnated lately. Mines been like a fancy door stop for Months. Sony have all these great licenses under their wings (from past ps2 games), and yet this is the first title for ages that's made me perk up.

TheGolden just reminded me of Drakan, and whatever happened to that... I guess Sony still have it since the Surreal site doesn't even mention the past games. I wonder if they'll cash in on that license some day...

Rakku

kitty!! big kitty! *steals*

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

TheGolden just reminded me of Drakan, and whatever happened to that... I guess Sony still have it since the Surreal site doesn't even mention the past games. I wonder if they'll cash in on that license some day...
    Sony made a sequel of Drakan for the Ps2, did you know that? It is called Drakan: The Ancient Gates, it is great. <3

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Sony made a sequel of Drakan for the Ps2, did you know that? It is called Drakan: The Ancient Gates, it is great. <3
    I rember that game God it was a cool game made me wish i can take screen shots XD but hehe cant do that on a tv XD .. i winder if there going to make a nother one .. XD ..

hehe i cant find any more move stuff on trico juset that one
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    I do indeed! Played and completed on my elderly ps2. Infact I bought the Ps2 when I found out the sequel was going to be ps2 only! :| Unfortunately it doesn't work on the ps3. I'm also not keen on it butchering my bluray drive like the game butchered the ps2's drive. Not a game to stream off a cd!

It does however work on the latest ps2 emulators, although I've found that the lighting goes a bit screwy.

Here's a screenshot from it... HERE

Rakku

Edit: My webspace is being very slow today. Please be patient.

OMG CUTE O_O I want one of those T_T

O_O You guys have my full respect. I never beated ps2 Drakan, and after months of trying I got fustrated and used some unlimited-life cheats to get at least A BIT further. XD

Humm, guess I should give it a try one more time. It was insanely hard alright, but still it's a real treasure in my game shelf even to this day. <3

Oh, and yeah. Trico looks beautiful. I wish I had a ps3. At least in time when this comes out!

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

There are many reasons to buy a ps3 there are some great games for it like "Flower" and "Lair" <3 Maybe I buy it for myself on my birthday xD

i saw the video. VERY CUTE indeed.

Trico look great.

Thread Information