Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Constant Nerfing

Default Re: Constant Nerfing

Can I have it when you're gone?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Aww Veruliyam ninja'd me on asking if I can have the stuff.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Yes. This is a great irony that befalls us all. If one does not keep the blight at bay, if one allows the anchors to live long enough, the resources get blighted.

What comes from those blighted resources? The Essence of Blight. From that, Ambrosia. A powerful food that outshines the effieciency of any food the gifted can craft. What a fun irony.
    Ah, mayhap. But I would know little and less, as in so many things. For not Ambrosia nor two leg food have ever I eaten since my first waking... save one trial of Dragon Fest cake as test when first it was made that another might see.

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker
    Nobody and Nothing ever, save The Five do Feast
    A Fool that walks among the Wise

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblaze View Post
    STOP MAKING THESE THINGS BIPEDS VERSUS DRAGONS!

Work together...thats the name of the game in a Massively Multiple Online Role Playing Game.

These nerfs aren't bad most aren't nerfs.

I highly support a blighted claw form, let that be known before I continue chastising the ranters.

If the devs wanted to target gold rage they could have nerfed it real bad anytime they wanted. Challenge does not equal nerf.

Dragons needing bipeds for things...this is no different than asking a blacksmith to make alchemy craft materials in a generic quest. No different at all. A biped without alchemist can't make suspensions any better than a dragon.

It isn't really targeting dragons, it's making people work together.

If all quests were soloable, it wouldnt be an MMO.

Breath of Flame Burst still allows area DoT's...I'd prefer it work for all breaths too, but....I don't really use any breath but BOFB anyhow.

/rant off

Good to see the devs intend on returning Primal Rebirth to it's former glory. YAY!

Debating is such fun.
    I have to be honest and I eventhough I might not like it I agree with most you just said. I also agree with others that there should be interaction between bipeds and dragons, which goes beyond only being able to craft biped spells or cast 3 of our spells to buff them. Dragons need bipeds for AroP, from what I have read on Istaria Wiki we also need them for the new Drain Bolt. What do bipeds need dragons for except as mindless stuff carrying mules?

Biped characters when multiclassed they can do a lot more then a dragon and it shall always be this way and I don’t care about that. Biped players have to spend ages gathering tokens and killing highlevel mobs in order to get were they are and as such they must get something in return like masterable abilities for example.

Only it pains me to see that NPC dragons (for example dralk guard near lava oastics) deals all his (for us Slash) attacks with Crush damage and I believe that also the Shadow dragon hits with Crush damage.
    Also it pains me to see that when I play another “soon to be trashed, but still interesting for 1 day� biped I can use Flame/Ice/Energy attack spells the moment I reach lvl 5 in ANY school, even if those classes have absolutely no affinity with magic… As long as they have multiclassed some levels as mage I think (which you normally would be able to get when doing quests on spirits island). While dragons in all 3 stages of their lives don’t even have a choice between regular and for example Primal damage.
    A Blighted Claw form might be interesting for the higher levels indeed or a maybe a random damage conversion technique which requires insane amounts of components to craft on a claw or weapon (with the possibility you get screwed).

Also I want to say that the whole Gold Rage discussion is starting to become a bore…

For all I care Goldrage is removed as attack ability, renamed as Dragon Rage and turned into a self-only buff ability on a 15 minute timer which allowes me to deal 200% additional damage on all melee and primal attacks for a period of 10-15 minutes (with for example regular goldrage hoard cost to activate and 1 hoard / total damage dealt during that period or at double or triple the hoard cost to activate and no 1hoard/damage done).
    This would provide a large hoard sink now that hoard drops are higher then they have been before and it would remove the 1 hit killing of mobs of which Bipeds are so jealous. :P
    Maybe Ravage might even become more usefull then Silver Strike instead of the other way around.

Now all I can wait and hope for that all breath attacks get area damage...

I am atleast happy to see that Primal Rebirth is a temp. thing and hope that the devs can get it fixed without to much difficulty.

I know I like to rant about things that bother me like certain changes that have been implemented, but overall it is good to see such positive changes to the game in general.

After I calm down I mostly realize that even in my eyes bad changes are better then never seeing any changes.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Most all of the new monsters they are putting in near delgrath and aughendel are immune to slash damage. Gold rage 0 Gold rage 0 gold rage 0 gold rage 0, ravage -, Want me to breath of fire a lvl 102 mob down.. funny. I'm out yall keep having fun

They added a blighted claw form. Once those are found it will be much easier to get claws to change your damage type.

read my pm Tal:-)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tal-Maru View Post
    Most all of the new monsters they are putting in near delgrath and aughendel are immune to slash damage. Gold rage 0 Gold rage 0 gold rage 0 gold rage 0, ravage -, Want me to breath of fire a lvl 102 mob down.. funny. I'm out yall keep having fun

Ahh my young and all to hasty lunus this is why we dragons must adapt with the times not abandon the land running and hiding is more of the heailan way . Stand up bolster your knowledge of combat the labyrinthine is not all slash resistant most of them are quite weak to it still
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Well spoken EPION!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Primal Rebirth has been lowered as a temporary measure. Values over 86400 were throwing quite a few errors on the server. We'll be working on getting that fixed, but in the meantime we've temporarily lowered the value. Superior Resurrect will be lowered in the next patch to blight (this week).
    Yall should add notes like this to the patch notes :-D
    ~Lucient Dawn
    DRAG 100/ DCRA 100/ DLSH 55
    Hoard: 7,000,000
    Obsidian Order Guild

Default Re: Constant Nerfing-the blighted way

I am a bit frustrated and of course frightened.
    I am not able to describe my feelings in those colourful words as Sephiranoth. I can only bow my head humbled by his wise speech.

I try to put aside every strong and dark feeling which I have toward the Withered Aegis and the Blight.

There is just one statement I have to make:
    I have never and I will never ever use a blighted item, nor will I ever craft such rotten things with my claws for others to use!

If there is only the blight way or my way, than its definitively my way. Even if that means I wont participate in the forthcoming events. But I´ll allways be there to help those who use the blight things and get altered.
    I will watch over you my friends, and I put an image of your very beeing in a safe place inside my heart, to compare if you have change into the blight when you return.

We are the living races that fight the Blight. But by every single blighted gear each of you will wear, the blight will enter our world just another single step. What they didnt achieve during the war, we will offer them in a very naive way.

Many people say, to capture the enemy you have to think like the enemy.
    To stop the enemy from doing bad things, you have to act like him. (Or something like that)

But by thinking and acting like the enemy, we will become something like the enemy.
    Than we could just jump into our own sword or spell.

What made our ancestors decide to fight the WA?
    The rotten evilness of the WA.

Just look around, every single bit the WA has influenced in our world, is rotten and evil. Everyone just wrinkle their nose when they see it. But they easily put those blighted gown on. Gah! I just cant stand that picture.

Just touch a leaf of a randomly plant, it leaves a waft on your hand, for a period of time.
    Now translate that to that rotten blighted stuff you want to wear for hours and hours. You get wounded and your blood gets in contact to that blight and that blight gets in contact to your wounds....

I will be there my friends.
    I will be waiting for you.
    I will allways fight the Blight!

Xzchatchyk of the Living Races

Quote Originally Posted by Tzunoch View Post
    Yall should add notes like this to the patch notes :-D
    It was raised back up cause we fixed the code issue. So its a totally moot point.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    It was raised back up cause we fixed the code issue. So its a totally moot point.
    But before it was fixed, when the decrease was just a stark, disturbing line completely bereft of explanation until enough concerned players asked about it...

Tzunoch's point stands. Explain things in the patch notes, don't just leave us hanging by our wild imaginations.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Default Re: Constant Nerfing-the blighted way

Quote Originally Posted by Xzchatchyk View Post
    I am a bit frustrated and of course frightened.
    I am not able to describe my feelings in those colourful words as Sephiranoth. I can only bow my head humbled by his wise speech.

I try to put aside every strong and dark feeling which I have toward the Withered Aegis and the Blight.

There is just one statement I have to make:
    I have never and I will never ever use a blighted item, nor will I ever craft such rotten things with my claws for others to use!

If there is only the blight way or my way, than its definitively my way. Even if that means I wont participate in the forthcoming events. But I´ll allways be there to help those who use the blight things and get altered.
    I will watch over you my friends, and I put an image of your very beeing in a safe place inside my heart, to compare if you have change into the blight when you return.

We are the living races that fight the Blight. But by every single blighted gear each of you will wear, the blight will enter our world just another single step. What they didnt achieve during the war, we will offer them in a very naive way.

Many people say, to capture the enemy you have to think like the enemy.
    To stop the enemy from doing bad things, you have to act like him. (Or something like that)

But by thinking and acting like the enemy, we will become something like the enemy.
    Than we could just jump into our own sword or spell.

What made our ancestors decide to fight the WA?
    The rotten evilness of the WA.

Just look around, every single bit the WA has influenced in our world, is rotten and evil. Everyone just wrinkle their nose when they see it. But they easily put those blighted gown on. Gah! I just cant stand that picture.

Just touch a leaf of a randomly plant, it leaves a waft on your hand, for a period of time.
    Now translate that to that rotten blighted stuff you want to wear for hours and hours. You get wounded and your blood gets in contact to that blight and that blight gets in contact to your wounds....

I will be there my friends.
    I will be waiting for you.
    I will allways fight the Blight!

Xzchatchyk of the Living Races
    Essence of grace, few these days
    By the gods we lost our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoshara View Post
    Tzunoch's point stands. Explain things in the patch notes, don't just leave us hanging by our wild imaginations.
    Xoshara got a point there I must say, can avoid lots of things by doing so. Players rather have too much information than too little. Assuming things always have been a bad thing.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Most all of the new monsters they are putting in near delgrath and aughendel are immune to slash damage. Gold rage 0 Gold rage 0 gold rage 0 gold rage 0, ravage -, Want me to breath of fire a lvl 102 mob down.. funny.
    Tired of being pushed around by crabs? Tired of doing no damage, even on your Gold Rage? Want to change it but refuse to stoop so low to using those smelly blighted claws? Well then I have the item just for you!!!!

That is right! From the makers of Stuffed Chocolate Gnomes products comes The Naka Belt!

Yes you heard it hear first folks. The Naka Belt is an ingenius device that allows constant naka buffing during battles for your conivence. No longer will you have to settle just for own draggy buffs!

Want Gift of Health? It's yours! Want some Surge of Armor on those tattered scales? It's yours! Want a dash of Flame Attack to really tear those crabs to pieces????! The Naka Belt provides it all!

Just fasten the naka to your waist using the strap that's firmly (and panifully) stappled on the naka's back and you are ready to go! Quick and easy. And when you need a rebuff, just smash the naka on the head, bare some teeth and yell like a banshee, "GIMMIE BUFFS NOW!".

It's perfect for those occasions when you really want to go hunting, but can't find one of those good-for-nothing, brainless, incompetant two leggers.

The Naka Belt comes in a varity of nakas including humans, elfs, half-giants, fiends, dwarfs, aaaaaand for the hatchies, gnomes! And for you animal lovers out there, we now have the new saris and ssliks belts! Warning though, the saris belts tend to shed.....

So what are you waiting for! Get you very own Naka Belt today!

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Tired of being pushed around by crabs? Tired of doing no damage, even on your Gold Rage? Want to change it but refuse to stoop so low to using those smelly blighted claws? Well then I have the item just for you!!!!

That is right! From the makers of Stuffed Chocolate Gnomes products comes The Naka Belt!

Yes you heard it hear first folks. The Naka Belt is an ingenius device that allows constant naka buffing during battles for your conivence. No longer will you have to settle just for own draggy buffs!

Want Gift of Health? It's yours! Want some Surge of Armor on those tattered scales? It's yours! Want a dash of Flame Attack to really tear those crabs to pieces????! The Naka Belt provides it all!

Just fasten the naka to your waist using the strap that's firmly (and panifully) stappled on the naka's back and you are ready to go! Quick and easy. And when you need a rebuff, just smash the naka on the head, bare some teeth and yell like a banshee, "GIMMIE BUFFS NOW!".

It's perfect for those occasions when you really want to go hunting, but can't find one of those good-for-nothing, brainless, incompetant two leggers.

The Naka Belt comes in a varity of nakas including humans, elfs, half-giants, fiends, dwarfs, aaaaaand for the hatchies, gnomes! And for you animal lovers out there, we now have the new saris and ssliks belts! Warning though, the saris belts tend to shed.....

OH MY GOD !!!!! xDDDD

*is too busy laughing to type anything else*

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post

That might just be the funniest thing I've read in a long time .. thank you for making my day.

this is worth an award, Xanthia!!
    Thank you for that and grats

I want one with a saris, then I can use it also as pillow when I am tierd. xD

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •Â«

Thread Information