Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blight Update 165

Default Re: Blight Update 165

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    5. Has any Dragon gone to see Allathos yet?
    Yes I think I have. He is the one on top of the building with the 2 Lore page items right? The Dwarf and Dragon ones correct? I have started his quest line for us and made it as far as going to the next NPC and back to him. But the mob we need for the next one is in the labyrinth I due believe.
    One thing I kept meaning to post I think the Dwarven Relic item he sales should be removed as the Dwarf in the center of town has it, unless it is the Dragon version then i withdraw it. At the time I did not think to check to see if the one on the Dwarf is scribeable by dragons.

Tradok: Carry Word to Delgarath
    [06/04/09 11:42:08] Gained Druid experience: 500000 ( Quest Reward )
    [06/04/09 11:42:08] You have received 50 silver .
    Tradok: Disrupt the Attacks<!
    [06/04/09 11:55:53] You have defeated ten of the Withered Aegis on the Proving Grounds. ReEturn? to Corporal Tradok at once.
    [06/04/09 11:56:26] Tradok tells you, 'Yes, well done! Brobbet's Justice is Swift indeed! I saw how you put the fear into them... They did not quite flee in terror, though, did they? That is unfortunate, but they will think twice before attacking us now.'
    [06/04/09 11:56:26] You have received 2 Corroded Transistor.
    Tradok: Technomancer Woes<!
    [06/04/09 12:04:46] You have defeated the Technomancer and Tradok's Stand is now safe for a time.
    [06/04/09 12:05:19] You have received 1 Armor and Scale Tech Kit: Bone Lacing.

That is all the quests that i can get right now from there. They are working properly and trigger properly from the mobs they ask for.
    Sabo Tage

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Yes I think I have. He is the one on top of the building with the 2 Lore page items right? The Dwarf and Dragon ones correct? I have started his quest line for us and made it as far as going to the next NPC and back to him. But the mob we need for the next one is in the labyrinth I due believe.
    One thing I kept meaning to post I think the Dwarven Relic item he sales should be removed as the Dwarf in the center of town has it, unless it is the Dragon version then i withdraw it. At the time I did not think to check to see if the one on the Dwarf is scribeable by dragons.
    Nope, that is Onyndriss.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I've not been to Allathos since delta 164, but when I did, she didn't say anything.

Thread Information