Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 166

Default Re: Blight Update 166

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    As I was in Takora's team as well I can answer that;

We weren't able to kill her. There are many, many adds around her and causes quite some lag.

We did about 100-300 damage before she one-shot killed everyone in the team.
    100-300 per hit? Or total?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Upon receiving the quest named; Dralnoks Doom (Chapter 2) The Hammer of Kings. It says its disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    100-300 per hit? Or total?
    Total, 10 second combat I think. Including specials.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

What are Myloc Birthing sacs for ? Their health is very low, thus I can kill them with a swap of a claw and get an insane amount of xp for it. Plus, I can gather them (dead or alive) using the ingenuity ability, but I gather nothing :| I mean, the gathering animation is played, but there's no feedback and nothing in my inventory.

Plus I found a bug in Sigrun's quest ; I have to edit screenshots to explain it. I'll do that tomorrow, unless someone else does it before.

EDIT : Myloc Hierophant do not attack me. They just stand next to me until I kill them :|

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    What are Myloc Birthing sacs for ? Their health is very low, thus I can kill them with a swap of a claw and get an insane amount of xp for it. Plus, I can gather them (dead or alive) using the ingenuity ability, but I gather nothing :| I mean, the gathering animation is played, but there's no feedback and nothing in my inventory.
    The XP is a bug. Fixing. Their purpose will become apparent once you do the proper quests.

Myloc Hierophant do not attack me. They just stand next to me until I kill them :|
    Huh, I see no reason why they would do that. Their AI is setup almost identically to the Veterans and HArbingers.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

quest Biggletorque: chests in the deep. upon returning to biggletorque with 2 odd keys and talking to him quest updates to locate and open a chest using odd shape key. But both keys are gone from inv.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Got it, thanks.

Well I was wrong, another one attacked me. Was weird though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    quest Biggletorque: chests in the deep. upon returning to biggletorque with 2 odd keys and talking to him quest updates to locate and open a chest using odd shape key. But both keys are gone from inv.
    Sure you didn't right-click use them twice? Cause the quest doesns't delete any items.

I think the mylocs are a little too weak against spirit dammage

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    EDIT : Myloc Hierophant do not attack me. They just stand next to me until I kill them :|
    I thought I had the same, but the area seems to lag heavily at times. When that is the case when you hit them they do attack.

On Dralnor's doom : Hammer of Kings. When you need to kill the 4 fallen guards the quest disables at that point.

also on Breath of Acid quest: Thunder Underground...
    The quest just stops and goes no further it says that Rengarth beacons you. he wont talk to you. but you can pick it up again at the breath quest dragon (no script to tell you to go there though, we just flew there to see if it would update)

*Note* went and got another gland that Kelakhan asks for in breath of acid: success at last. got the gland and the quest wont update.

Thanks CC
    Last edited by CottenCandy; June 6th, 2009 at 03:00 AM. Reason: update

does this look wrong or is it just me?

Without some sort of context, I have no clue how to respond Tal. I can't even say if it looks wrong without knowing more about what IT is.

group fire and ice defence, Mind defence does it to. the effects for magic umbrella and glimmering shield don't seem to be affected thou

• The icon used for the Myloc Relic is 1x1, I think it should be 2x2.
    • Spirit of Dralnok seems to spawn instantly.
    • Area around the Myloc Queen is laggy and she doesnt seems to be kill able, even when you have extra gifted players doing an attempt to kill her.
    • Sigruns Letter quest doesnt seem to update upon looting the quest item.
    • The portal at the far end of the Labyrinth doesnt show a port destination.
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; June 6th, 2009 at 01:42 PM.

I've fixed the Breath of Acid: Thunder Underground quest. The quest is currently automatically marking itself as completed. Until the next delta, anyone wanting to do the quest can continue by going to Kelekhan and picking up the next part of the quest series.

Drain bolt 1 and 2 has no damage feed back, I do damage and see healing feed back and get the healing just no damage. I thought it was doing mind damage at first till I released it was a crystal proc.

Master Dye Kit forms have requirement of Alchemy 1 to scribe.

Superior Cure Poison spell has level requirement of 114 to scribe and Superior Group Cure Poison has level requirement of 118 to scribe. Just wondering if this is correct?

Breath of Acid: Handle With Care, after you bring the claw to Kelakhan and he is done with it he says "I'll give you back this claw, it works well enough just don't let the acid linger in one spot too long, it is most uncomfortable." But he doesnt give back the prototype tool claw to the player.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Empytur only uses Cloak of Thorns I, considering it is a lvl 100 mob, should it not use Cloak of Thorns X?

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Spirit of Dralnok seems to spawn instantly.
    Fixed. Thanks.

Area around the Myloc Queen is laggy and she doesnt seems to be kill able, even when you have extra gifted players doing an attempt to kill her.
    That is as designed.

The portal at the far end of the Labyrinth doesnt show a port destination.
    That is also as designed.

Thread Information