Thread: bye

Default bye

Due to recent disagreements with the developers of the game I'm taking my leave of this one. When the servers go dark on this one hope to see many of you guys on others

Default Re: bye

servers will not be going dark for quite some time years down the rode (Hopefully decades ) have safe travels .

Personal note i think the Labyrinth is great i was looking for monsters to push my ability's on the only thing i don't completely understand is that key thing
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Again I agree with lightning.

As long as I am able to SOLO (after some tries) lots of mobs inside the laby (up to level 130 and higher) walk through it without being killed- no reason for me to give up.
    And I do not have any of the new dragon goodies yet.
    And as said- I was alone
    (well- lol- got whiped from the Queen, together with Dako and Tako- but she is not supposed to be killed by 3 ^^)

ATM a lot of dragons are annoyed and frustrated like you Tal-
    its the old thing: .."but bipeds can..." "they take away the only thing we are good in.." aso.
    I hope we are not gonna loose too much dragons because of that. Lots are thinking about leaving the game. Its up to experienced players to explain things to them (blighted claws e.g.) and calm their souls again, and show them alternatives.

It was Takora who did this to me, when I was so mad about the beetle nerf, that I was thinking about taking a break. She really did a good job with me and my anger^^ So I use her strategy and psychology when I tell my scaled brothers and sisters not to leave and GIVE IT A TRY.
    The devs deserve this: They put so much love and hard work into this new content.
    And all know, that Istaria= dragons - but multiclassing is Istaria too.

So lets see how strong we are, if we have learned everything what there is new to learn. Enjoy the new challange and the rich rewards.

See you all at the gate in Delgarath!
    Istaria wants YOU
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Even bipeds give nowdays blighted damage covnerting claws for free to desperate dragons. That is more a friendly gesture from our non-draconic friends.

If you can convert your damage to something other than slash, those "super immune" mobs don't stand the ghost of a chance against a good old gold rage.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Yeah, and I'm hoping that it will give us caster dragons a use against some enemies, since it's so hard to compete against the damage of Gold Rage.

I always kinda had it in my mind that the dungeon was aimed towards grouped players--may not be right, but I bet it will be a lot more fun when you have your friends to back you up.

Sad to hear you're upset though. Hope some time you'll come back and give it another shot.

~Galde

Yes the labyrinth is meant to promote groping and yes it is meant to promote biped/dragon grouping. As a Caster dragon I have not had the problems that melee dragons have complained about.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Or somewhere else...

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Yes the labyrinth is meant to promote groping.
    Then when such times come that the Lightning walks... close by I will be, and let all know such... .

Sephiranoth, called by some ShadowSeeker

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Yes the labyrinth is meant to promote groping.
    That typo just broke my head.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

And so the true reason for the edit time limit is found out. So my epic typos can live on forever.

Yup!

*collapses on the floor of his lair, laughing*
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

DETH! You weren't supposed to share that design secret.

BUWHAHAHAH Deth!
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

ooo ingame groping??!!! this game is getting more and more like wow all the time!!!

vel chooses to be groped by el, col, theros, grodec, mighty, and all the kraken guard!!

not at the same time, unless they pay extra.......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Deth, you silly lizard!

No groping in Istaria!

*signs the petition* I'll not have MY dragon groped just because he goes into the labyrinth at some point!
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Maybe we could add brightly colored strings of beads for dragons to collect and wear dangling from their horns? Add a loot-based incentive to grope with others...
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Mardi Grope?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

ahh yes - good ol`hippie times

I vote for LO`s suggestion

*puts some flowers behind her horns, and uses patchully*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

If you dig now again out those "special herbs" I will take them away from you, again. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Mardi Grope?
    Yes! Great Let's have a party!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

And now to bring us back on topic.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling that way, Tal-Maru. Hopefully differences can be resolved so you feel better about returning.

We're stronger with you here than without you.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information