Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 167

Default Re: Blight Update 167

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Note you must have the Vanguard of Nature's Breath in your inventory when you start the quest. If you do not, the quest won't start properly.
    Hmmm I do not have that item. Did I miss something ?

Also the portal to Dralnok's Doom is on the surface again, near the eastern road, next to the guard. Is that intended ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Hmmm I do not have that item. Did I miss something ?

Also the portal to Dralnok's Doom is on the surface again, near the eastern road, next to the guard. Is that intended ?
    It was put back up there again as a temporary fix so that people can continue to get into the dungeon.

Since the restart, the portal works there. We know what the issue with it is when it's underground, just will take a while to get fixed.

As for the quest, yes if you don't have that item you must have missed something.

Not to be a nag, but the Drain Bolt not giving damage feedback has been reported several times and still isn't fixed. Pointing it out again so it's not missed
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

I got as loot a T1 key form off a myloc harbinger. Should these be dropping T1 forms as loot, or are the key forms (all tiers) just special?
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    This is needed for Helian RoP if I remember correctly. Unless that step was changed in Helian Rite of Passage.
    It has been, months ago. Requires Wraith Master Ectoplasm now.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    I got as loot a T1 key form off a myloc harbinger. Should these be dropping T1 forms as loot, or are the key forms (all tiers) just special?
    All key forms are special and can only be looted in Dralnok's Doom.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Good to hear that the level cap will not be raised.

I think it'd be ill suited to his game especially with multiclassing.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    All key forms are special and can only be looted in Dralnok's Doom.
    Thank you.

I was doing the quest Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): King Dralnok's Fate and recalled to Aughundell. My quest log told me to speak to Jarthur and then received 1 Iron Guard. The next step in the quest log says to speak to Gulnor.

He tells me "before you return to the Deep, there is one last thing - your reward. Please accept this as a gesture of my people's friendship. You have more than earned it. Brobbet's Justice Be Yours!" but I did not receive anything from him (unless it was a buff I didn't notice) but there was no feedback.

Oh, and the cave crawler venom looks like purple necrofly wings (this might be intentional, but didn't know if maybe it was pointing to the wrong icon).

Spiritual blast gives no feedback also when cast by Myloc Harbingers.

These combat feedback issues are a known problem. They are not a bug with the individual abilities or spells so there is no need to report each one.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ignore, it's working, sorry
    Last edited by Creme; June 14th, 2009 at 08:49 PM.

Dralnok's Doom (CH3) Ganesh's footsteps.

I'm at the step "recover the 10 (10) missing pages of Ganesh's Journal from the denizens of the deep..." I killed 2 mobs and hadn't looted any pages; checked my quest log and it had updated. There was no feedback saying that I received the 10 pages.

Gulnor does NOT advance the quest.

If you didn't loot the pages, then you didn't loot them. What feedback are you expecting if you didn't get any?

Check the quest journal again. It says to go back to Gulnor WHEN you have the pages.

The quest is set up in such a way that if you already had the pages from the time you'd been in Dralnok's prior to that step, you wouldn't have to keep hunting there. However, if you don't have the pages, you have to hunt to get them.

Ok, thanks Velea for the explanation. It seemed as though the quest had advanced w/out looting the pages. Will go back and loot.

Minor irregularity in quest dialogue/sequence. Dralnok's Doom, Ch2 closing dialogue - Gulnor the elder speaks of the axe of demons being given to Ganesh...which is not mentioned by Dralnok himself until the dialogue that comes after you return to him in ch 3 from aughundell. At least, so far as I noticed, there was no prior mention of Ganesh receiving the axe.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

2 minor graphical glitches:

- a dryad trap at the entry of the Demon Lair:

- a tear in the ground in Delgarath:

Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Can not complete Drain Bolt 3 quest. No counter for how many times drain bolt was used.
    Attached Images Attached Images

on DB 3 quest: Not sure how that one got broken, but it's fixed internally.

I was doing the quest Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 2): King Dralnok's Fate and recalled to Aughundell. My quest log told me to speak to Jarthur and then received 1 Iron Guard. The next step in the quest log says to speak to Gulnor.
    "Iron Guard" is an emblem. I've fixed the name to be more descriptive.

He tells me "before you return to the Deep, there is one last thing - your reward. Please accept this as a gesture of my people's friendship. You have more than earned it. Brobbet's Justice Be Yours!" but I did not receive anything from him (unless it was a buff I didn't notice) but there was no feedback.
    Looking...

Oh, and the cave crawler venom looks like purple necrofly wings (this might be intentional, but didn't know if maybe it was pointing to the wrong icon).
    Got it, fixed.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Something I just noticed, albeit using the blight client on the live shards.

Has hatchling glide been rolled back?
    Nevermind, it unchecks the option going back and forth between blight and live clients.
    Last edited by C`gan; June 16th, 2009 at 12:39 AM.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information