Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 167

Default Re: Blight Update 167

If the Crushing Ogres are no longer to spawn in Old Rachival, will they spawn elsewhere? As of Blight Update 161 Crushing Ogre Club Splinters are needed for Tier 3 Techniques Smash, Energy, Fletching, Crush Ward, Primal Resistance and Fortify.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    If the Crushing Ogres are no longer to spawn in Old Rachival, will they spawn elsewhere? As of Blight Update 161 Crushing Ogre Club Splinters are needed for Tier 3 Techniques Smash, Energy, Fletching, Crush Ward, Primal Resistance and Fortify.

Knossos
    This has been fixed, will be part of the next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Drulkar's Wrath, ch 4: the desert rose. Only able to obtain 8 rose petals, which updates the "seek out...Inquire about blue rose petals" portion, but is less than the 12 needed to get a next-step. Briennaire, who is referenced by two other npcs in the town, does not have the appropriate dialogue to further the quest (no rose-related comments, simply the backstory on nazderon). Attempted to circumvent this by deleting quest, returning rose petals to vault, and re-acquiring quest as there is no counter. While it allowed the stacking of the 16 rose petals, still no further update so the quest is stuck at that point.) Also, unless Briennaire gives out 4 rose petals (all the other npcs who have any only give 2) some change may be needed another of the residents of Kaiyar.

-_-_-_-

Breath of Acid: Success at Last - minor note, kelakhan does not take the box of glass vials, though he thanks and pays you for them. Still in inventory after obtaining Breath of Acid: The Home Stretch.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

The issue with Desert Rose will be fixed with the next patch to Blight.

My earlier post re the Crushing Ogre's seems at the moment to be inaccurate - the Crushing Ogre club splinter change was in that portion of Blight Update 161 which has not yet been pushed to live. However, Crushing Ogre Club Splinter is a current requirement for Technique Bane 3, and perhaps other T3 Techniques. and so a spawn of Crushing Ogres is needed at present.

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; June 16th, 2009 at 06:41 PM.

I already responded directly to your report, Knossos. Please see above. There is no need to continue reporting issues with crushing ogres.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Apologies Amon, I was merely trying to correct my earlier post as it was in error because the Blight update 161 was only partially brought to live shards.

Knossos

I have had a quest for quite some time that appears broken. Biggletorque: Chests in the deep. It is calling for odd shaped key that I dont have.

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    I have had a quest for quite some time that appears broken. Biggletorque: Chests in the deep. It is calling for odd shaped key that I dont have.
    You need to drop the quest and do it again. This was corrected in the previous patch.

Farmer Idamon's chicken quest counts correctly but when you turn it in he doesn't take the eggs nor give the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Locru View Post
    Farmer Idamon's chicken quest counts correctly but when you turn it in he doesn't take the eggs nor give the reward.
    Correct about the eggs (fixing it), but I don't see any problems with the quest that could cause him to not give the coin or XP award.

I just wanted my "kill of chickens" token, which I didn't get. He did give the silver and xp.

Quote Originally Posted by Locru View Post
    I just wanted my "kill of chickens" token, which I didn't get. He did give the silver and xp.
    You get that after doing the second, follow-up quest.

Thanks *blush* I did this when half asleep. Went back after a couple of cups of coffee this morning to see a bubble over his head and follow up quest. Thanks.

Seems to be a bug with Lore Quest: Birth of the Myloc --Gaileach gives u the quest as active but when u hit the last trigger point on the text it vanishes from active list. If you choose not to hit that trigger text point the quest stays on your active list with a check mark by talk to Gaileach and nothing else. Elblem: Myloc Bane works ok however shouldnt there be a bit more of a reward for killing 1000 mylocs besides an elblem. The best part of completing the quest is not seeing another emblem level of killing 2000 mylocs. Mighty

I believe the lore quests are just informational. Gaileach has one and Grulnok has 2 (I believe).

So far unable to progress on Dralnok's doom part 3. So far nothing has dropped any of the pages of Ganesh's journal. My friend has also looted no journal pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I have some problems with the Lore Quests in Aughundell as well.

I have the Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 3): The Relics of Kings and Gaileach: The Myloc Threat (Part 1) (first step for both) as active quest and I can't get the Lore Quests from Gulnor and Gaileach (and Arghur? I'm not sure if he has some). I just get a basic dialog.
    I had never done these quests before. I tried to delete Gaileach's quest, but it didn't change anything (I didn't try with Gulnor's quest deleted though).

A friend has the same active quests than me and can get the Lore Quests from Gulnor and Gaileach. The difference is that he did the Lore Quests previously.

Two other things on a side note:
    - Dralknok's flag in his burial chamber is plain white: is this intended or should it have some more textures? It looks rather unfinished.
    - Gulnor gives no reward at the end of chapter 2 of Dralknok's Doom
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Draklor's Doom Chapter 2, I got to the point of where i had to kill the Fallen guards (before the quest was fixed) and the quest went disabled on me so i dropped it. Now i can't get it back. Any help?

Gaileach: The Myloc Threat (Part 2) is not advancing.

I'm not sure that it's giving the parts out correctly.

First is listen to Gaileach, so I speak again, at which point she tells me about the Myloch relics, however 2 items appear in the quest log

- Collect Myloc Relics from the Myloc Gatherers 0/10
    -Defeat five (5) Myloc Harbingers 0/5.

Are both these steps supposed to appear at the same time?

I looted the 10 Myloc Relics (and killed a few harbingers at the same time). The relics counter increments, but the Harbingers doesn't.

I finally got all 10 relics and I got the message that it updated and the Myloc Relics grayed out (completed) and then proceeded to kill Harbingers, but the
    Harbinger counter does not increment. I went back to talk to Gaileach but nothing happens.

I'm stuck until the Harbinger counter starts incrementing upon kills.

Dralnok's doom (Ch 3) Ganesh's Footsteps still stuck, no pages have dropped yet.

P.S. Flaming weapon tech still crashing
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by CottenCandy View Post
    Draklor's Doom Chapter 2, I got to the point of where i had to kill the Fallen guards (before the quest was fixed) and the quest went disabled on me so i dropped it. Now i can't get it back. Any help?
    I'm on the same boat

Thread Information