Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone seen or tested these?

Default Re: Anyone seen or tested these?

Quote Originally Posted by Holth View Post
    Just copied my character over again so I could do the tinker quests and as I was running thru the quests to be able to enter DD to loot the chest, I was killing Twisted Automatons and was showing 0 blight damage from repeating spirit or energy bolts and Ethereal Leach. Other damage spells seem ok.
    That is correct. They have a forcefield they use that prevents some types of damage.

Also I tried to use my Major Health V spell and I am getting the message "you do not meet the requirements to use this item". My life skill is showing as 1080 and spell reqs call for 1090. I have not changed anything and can use this spell just fine on Order. Had to move training points to use it here on Blight.
    I have no idea on this one.

Skellies in the Valley of Tolrath are dropping lvl 80 and 90 crystals, they are lvl 101 - 108 mobs. Shouldn't they be dropping lvl 100 crystals?
    Yes, got it. Thanks.

Got killed in Valley of Tolrath, had pulled two skellie sargeants, they did not return to their spawn area and were still standing together in the same spot I had pulled them to (outside the Valley) when I returned. Recreated the scene with 2 different skellies and same thing happened. (Yes I died again for the cause.)
    This is a code issue that we're working on addressing. But it won't be fixed before DD goes live.

Looted about 5 or 6 blighted armour pieces and have 2 left in my inventory that will not give me the option to deconstruct.
    Which pieces? That means there's no formula for them.

Looted a chest in DD for the Biggletorque: Chests in the Deep quest. It gives me a strange-looking key, but it has no icon so doesn't show in my inventory except in list mode (probably why folks keep saying they don't get the key).
    Uh... Shows up just fine for me. Hmm.

Got the Biggletorque : The Frozen Tower quest to the last step. Opened the chest and looted it, no cipher dropped, just the weapon tech. Checked my inventory in list mode but no cipher. So I'm stuck on Recover the Cipher of Falinthris 0/1. Can't drop the quest and try again as I won't have a key to open the chest again (same problem as Creme repeorted). Also I still have the Journal of Falinthris in my inventory, it did not delete when I took it to Eilen.
    This is a known issue that will be fixed with the next patch.

Frosthounds are awesome! I love the look and their weapons are way cool!
    Thanks
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    On Blight...

Dragon Techniques
    Hunted for an hour in Northern Deadlands killing WA lvl 40 to 60, then for another hour in Western Deadlands. Still no drops on Flame/Ice/Energy splinters which are used in the afrementioned techs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Hunted for an hour in Northern Deadlands killing WA lvl 40 to 60, then for another hour in Western Deadlands. Still no drops on Flame/Ice/Energy splinters which are used in the afrementioned techs.
    I think Amon's talking about new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    The quests are assigned to the western deadlands, but the text reads northern. The next patch will fix this once and for all, sending players to the western deadlands (and the quests now state that).

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes, those do currenty drop for quests, but are also needed in techniques.... There's no longer a way to obtain them for techniques since Nadia was removed.

I vote the old Dragon techs be changed to the new Elemental wisp like the banners were.

Amon the two pieces I looted and cannot decon are blighted mithril ringmail helm and blighted mithril chainmail bracer.

Thaalia

So I went back in and this time spoke with Gangaf instead of Finagle to get the quest part II, then ran from Aughundell along the roads up to the academy of tinkerers, "found" the area, then killed tochak bonecrusher and got his head again. I still did not get the sunscope or backpack; the quest still tells me to look for them.

I'd already ascertained that they were not in the mithril chest up there, so I just ran around the upper and middle tiers of Old Rachival for a bit. About the only thing I did not do was take out Project X - there are far too many mobs adding in to solo it, and I'm not sure a group could even manage it with the unavoidable paralyzing stuns plus the dozen attacks from the swarm all at once. I did run around the area where Project X roams and around that tier of Old Rachival for a bit, but was not able to run back out because I was killed.

I'll take another run along the road in the lower portion just to be sure I did not miss anything there, but as far as I can tell, the quest is not updating properly beyond receiving Tochak's head. If we are expected to take out Project X for the remaining items, it does not say anything about that.

Wowsers, I managed to pull Project X out of its area and kill it!!! *kisses her bow*
    Took a lot of scouting about mob movements... Anyway, back to what I was checking:
    Still no change on the sunscope quest though, even when I looted Project X with Tochak's head in my inventory. I don't know where we need to run to find the other items, it is definitely not obvious the way things stand. I think I covered every piece of road in Rachival with the quest active, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Awdz
    I think I covered every piece of road in Rachival with the quest active, now.
    Did the same, as well as run through every structure (even tried to jump on the broken gears) in Old Rach.

I've also spoken again with Gangalf and Noncas to see if they say anything further if you "show" them the head, but nothing.

Could you advise if we should have received the sunscope from killing Tochak?

Thank you.

Regarding Doom part3 Ganesh's Footsteps (missing journal pages).

I've killed over 500 mobs inside the dungeon with 0 pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

RE: Tochak

You do kill Tochak, not Project X or a chest. But it is bugged, will be fixed with the next patch.

RE: Tochak's Head.

Totally different quest. Also fixed in the upcoming patch.

RE: Ganesh's Journal Pages.

Will be fixed in the next patch.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; June 20th, 2009 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Replaced Noncas with Tochak

oh thank you for the clarification! :-)

just to clarify, i did not get tochak's head from project x, i had it in my inventory before battling the thing
    Last edited by awdz; June 21st, 2009 at 01:11 AM.

Thank you so much for the updates Amon.

Awdz, I'm pretty sure Tochak's head comes with killing him, as I didn't loot it.

Nice job on Project X, he is not the same Project X he was before

Unable to deconstruct:
    Blighted Essence Hide Leggings
    Blighted Ironsilk Cloth Mask

I LOVE THE NEW PURPLE DYE KITS !!!!!

Dark purple is just gorgeous, light purple is awesome ! Dyed a whole set of ironsilk cargos dark purple and a few pieces of essence leather - colour takes well and looks wonderful. Light purple kits look like jasper colour in kit form but dye just fine. Master Alcemical Gem Powder formula does not sort in the master forms. Will make some more colours today.

Thaalia

Ok, made Antique Red and Antique Obsidian, kits look like black (kit icon colour), Steel Blue looks like light red but all dye the correct colour.

Thaalia

Thread Information