Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is the labyrinthine going live today ?

Default is the labyrinthine going live today ?

As the title says,

Its been a long mat and was wondering is it going live today, or whats going on with the hamsters? They have had enough time for a coffee break put them critters back to work pleas.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: is the labyrinthine going live today ?

Where oh where are my characters gone D:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

When i logged in to see if the shards were up, on my char selection window i now have 2 new chars with numbers for their names? wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    When i logged in to see if the shards were up, on my char selection window i now have 2 new chars with numbers for their names? wierd.
    I have that too in the patcher !

Same odd
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

probably why the maint is taking longer then.
    I really hope they dont delete my other char when 'removing' these new chars thou as he was just a number due to being a Unity copy duplicate name

Well as others have pointed out elsewhere they may be TRYING to patch it out to live from blight today, but if it fails they may roll back to the last live version.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

finger crossed.
    Looks like i may have returned at just the right time

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The next patch to blight (which should be today, barring unforeseen events).
    Well, it seems where was no patch on Blight yesterday... or at least no patch notes released. There are still a lot of bugged things on Blight... I'm not sure they really want to bring them to Live right now. A new patch on Blight should be requiered before in my opinion.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand
    Well, it seems where was no patch on Blight yesterday... or at least no patch notes released. There are still a lot of bugged things on Blight... I'm not sure they really want to bring them to Live right now. A new patch on Blight should be requiered before in my opinion.
    Agreed, otherwise there will be quite a number of tickets asking for quests to be reset
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I wonder if they're actually patching the Vista compatability stuff to the live shards?

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post

I only have 1, and on my 2nd account none. I'm feeling slighted.

Smaug

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I wonder if they're actually patching the Vista compatability stuff to the live shards?
    Now THAT would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by QuO View Post
    Now THAT would be awesome.
    It would be a mixed blessing... I have 2 XP systems that seem to have broken compatibility now with the vista compatibility... I ended up having to install win7 on one of them to be able to log into blight as nothing I did fixed the error...

Which even went as far as complete reinstalls of XP Pro and the game along with the various required .net items... Seems to be trading compatibility with windows XP with Compatibility with Vista.

Soraii

The time is now 20:00, do you know where your Istaria is?
    ~Lucient Dawn
    DRAG 100/ DCRA 100/ DLSH 55
    Hoard: 7,000,000
    Obsidian Order Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Tzunoch View Post
    The time is now 20:00, do you know where your Istaria is?
    Feth I was gonna ask the same thing. Been checking periodically since 0800. A week off due to injuries and now my first day off no Istaria. I weep.

so after almost 14 hrs of maint does anyone know whats really goin on?

*gives a surprise box* YAY!!!! *EYE TWITCHES HORRIFICALLY.... DROOLS A BIT*

I AM NOT HAVING WITH DRAWLS!!!! *LAUGHS CRAZILY AND HUNCHES HER BACK DRAGGING HER LEFT FOOT AS SHE GOS BACK TO HER LAIR*

This appears to be a very large patch.. o.O

Long maintenance can mean plot reclaims are happening. Not necessarily an indication of any patching.

Thread Information