Thread: *grumbles*

Default *grumbles*

Bah I'm here

Dropped in to say hello and spew a little.
    Played on Shadow from Pre-launch until the evil server merger. I'm the Co-Founder of Crimson Legion (not to be confused with CD). I played again in 06' for a few months and returned a few months back. I tend to keep to myself and craft but I'm looking forward to knockin the socks off some new beasties in the dungeon. I don't get into politics, so please save yourself from carpel tunnel and save me from having to read it. Really I'm just too old to care about that kinda stuff. On a positive note I look forward to seeing you all in game.....and you might see me idling in the Mithril cave most of the time. *grumbles and goes back to his hole*

Crimson Legion is a subsidiary chapter of "Immortal"
    Immortal is an MMO guild that is now serving over 2000 members across it's current lineup of chapters. http://immortal-guild.net/
    Inner Council Member of "Immortal" and member for 7 years. Immortal is an MMO Gaming guild with a larger population then all three servers of this game but I wont hold it against you.

Default Re: *grumbles*

So what server do you play on now then?

Chaos of course
    Inner Council Member of "Immortal" and member for 7 years. Immortal is an MMO Gaming guild with a larger population then all three servers of this game but I wont hold it against you.

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! *COUGH*HACK*SPLUTTER*

Oh, umm... Hi.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

welcome to choas or welcome back to game which ever im also on chaos feel free to send a friendly tell if you want to chat or need a claw ^^

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home bro!! and personally, i like your pic......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information