Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Default June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Please use this thread for reporting feedback or problems you find which are specific to the June Content Update.

Default Re: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Let me start that thread with a heartfelt thanks
    to all devs and all who worked on the new content!
    And thy to all who tested and reported the bugs.
    Thanks to all, who did the wiki beta page!
    Big Grats!!

*the delighted dragoness hasen`t found any issues yet*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

What Lov said.

Brienaire seems to be missing from the little town southwest of Tazoon- Kaiyar? I think that's the name I'm looking for.

the centerpiece shrine floats in the air within delgarath on order
    Last edited by RuneDragoon; July 2nd, 2009 at 02:50 PM.

Shield tech kit: crest of the blackhammer clan has a weird glitchy icon.

((Sorry for triple posting, Tis the curse of the edit button.))

Fishing kit has weird icon too.

Oops, I noticed this but figured it was just my PC giving up on displaying graphics nicely on Blight

The icons that are now distorted, which incidentally all looked great up until a few days ago are:
    Tool Tech Kit: Fishing Master
    Shield Tech Kit: Crest of the Blackhammer Clan
    White Bromeliad
    Spell Tech Kit: Mental Bane
    Noncas' Bi-Directional Recording and Scanning Device
    Barrakhen's List

I think what's actually happening is that the images have become enlarged, and are trying to display in the same size footprint as before, i.e., the tech kits (except for the Weapon Tech Kit: Frozen Weapon--that one looks normal as it is the same as the existing tech kits out of New Trismus quests) are in a 4x4, but only the lower right corner is displaying within that footprint. Same thing happening with the White Bromeliad.

The Noncas' Recording and scanning device icon is swapping out with other icons. Initially it was larger, but now is appearing as a 1x1, but over the past few days, it has taken on the image of other icons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

The problem players on Blight were still having with attuning to the Dralnok's Doom portal has been hotfixed on Order and Chaos both.

If anyone happened to fly through the content on Order and get to the "Searching the Darkness" quest and did not get attuned, please submit a support ticket. When we checked, no one had, but it's possible that it was all a matter of timing (good or bad).

If someone on Blight needs to be attuned to this portal (Dralnok's) and you are a regular player there, please also submit a ticket. At this time if you are not a regular player there and thus do not need to make use of the time it would take a developer to manually fix this problem, please do not submit a ticket. (Remember, you can always copy your character from Order/Chaos to Blight again after you have attained attunement there.)

Thanks to those who helped us figure out exactly what was happening with this.

i guess i'm an idiot, i should have known better, but...

I was doing both the sunscope and the Biggletorque quests, turned in a key and was told to open a chest with a key. When I went up to Old Rachival, I found a chest and used the strange key on it. However, the Biggletorque quest did not update, and now I do not have one of those keys.

Is there a way in-game to get the key again? Or should I file a ticket to get this fixed?

Running through Drain Bolt quests atm....

Noticed that Damage didn't come up (I was in Dead Pool) and that Kamilari's Scrolls for the Spiritually Challenged does not delete itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    Running through Drain Bolt quests atm....

Noticed that Damage didn't come up (I was in Dead Pool) and that Kamilari's Scrolls for the Spiritually Challenged does not delete itself.
    The damage did show up four times in a row just then.. Using DBolt 4 but all other times it has come up with only the amount of health I am getting.

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    Noticed <snip> that Kamilari's Scrolls for the Spiritually Challenged does not delete itself.
    Hush. D:
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Items in some of the quests in this update are actually left on purpose as a "souvenir" of having done the quest. So it isn't always a bug when you're left with an item after the quest is done.

Any items left over from the Drain Bolt line or the quest line from Allathos are purely intentional.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingOtter View Post
    Any items left over from the Drain Bolt line or the quest line from Allathos are purely intentional.
    Thank you. I love them.

Went to buy the poison curing spell formulas... there's no expert group cure poison formula available from Doc Tarrant.

Noncas' Bi-Directional Recording and Scanning Device can't be equipped.

I'm lvl 100 adv, 100 tink, I have 1300 tinkering, and I still can't equip it.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Went to buy the poison curing spell formulas... there's no expert group cure poison formula available from Doc Tarrant.
    Correct. That is not a bug. There is no Tier 5 version of the Spell, only Tiers 2, 4 and 6.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Creme
    The icons that are now distorted, which incidentally all looked great up until a few days ago are:
    Tool Tech Kit: Fishing Master
    Shield Tech Kit: Crest of the Blackhammer Clan
    White Bromeliad
    Spell Tech Kit: Mental Bane
    Noncas' Bi-Directional Recording and Scanning Device
    Barrakhen's List

I think what's actually happening is that the images have become enlarged, and are trying to display in the same size footprint as before, i.e., the tech kits (except for the Weapon Tech Kit: Frozen Weapon--that one looks normal as it is the same as the existing tech kits out of New Trismus quests) are in a 4x4, but only the lower right corner is displaying within that footprint. Same thing happening with the White Bromeliad.

The Noncas' Recording and scanning device icon is swapping out with other icons. Initially it was larger, but now is appearing as a 1x1, but over the past few days, it has taken on the image of other icons.
    Well, having reacquired these items on live, it appears that some systems display the graphics as distorted, and others display them correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

1) When you scribe a tech kit it doesn't shows up in your technique window or at any craftable item.

2) Unable to equip Noncas Bi-Directional Recording and Scanning Device, while meeting all requirements.
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; July 4th, 2009 at 01:03 AM.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Thread Information