Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Default Re: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Are anchors coming back?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    You can get the needed items from other abominations (level 101+) as well. The Ogres were not fixed until after 172 was pushed so that one is still pending.
    "Blighted Ogres" on live at the moment do drop the needed trophy. Not sure if we are on 172 delta on live or not yet. But those drop. They are very hard to find and I scoured ED and swamp and found only 1 reliable spawn of them. The Undead Ogre Rock Haulers in Crimson Scourge do not seem to drop trophies, so skip those.

Was making low level cargo discs today and noticed that the bronze metal gears only make in batches of 1 now, used to be batches of 3 like the other tinkerer component forms.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Was making low level cargo discs today and noticed that the bronze metal gears only make in batches of 1 now, used to be batches of 3 like the other tinkerer component forms.
    the master form only does 1, they said they're going to fix it to 3 like the expert form does. :-)

In the quest, Dragon: Spirit of a Master, once you speak to the various dragons, and obtain the four required Annals of Nelthorr, the quest log says, "Take the volumes of the Annals back to Karane", but in the quest update in the chat window, it says, "Return to Semeneth with the four volumes of the Annals".

I believe the correct option is returning to Karane.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    You can get the needed items from other abominations (level 101+) as well. The Ogres were not fixed until after 172 was pushed so that one is still pending.
    Was going after the abomination task-master spleen in Eastern Deadlands, made 150s+ and never got a single trophy...

I have today killed a number of abominations in the ed today and no spleen but IBM's instead

Knossos

There are no Risen Bioscholars to be found...cannot complete the Delgarath Militia Unsung Heros: Secure Delgarath quest.

uhh sry- forget what I`ve said- I ment Wolf`s Bane xtal- not mental bane tech

But it is right what chib says:-( we experienced the same-
    and- as often we tried- no mental bane effect was seen
    Last edited by LOVWYRM; August 14th, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Dunno if this has been mentioned before, but keys are severely affected by damage altering buffs like flame attack.
    Last edited by Xarog; August 15th, 2009 at 05:38 PM.

Seems that not all the Relics are currently dropping, I have hunted for hours on end in search of an ancient figurine of grathmar...unless it is a drop specifically from a chest or particular mob...

Quote Originally Posted by SnackAttack View Post
    Seems that not all the Relics are currently dropping, I have hunted for hours on end in search of an ancient figurine of grathmar...unless it is a drop specifically from a chest or particular mob...
    Glad to hear I am not the only one who can't find the thing.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by SnackAttack View Post
    They all drop. But the Figurine is the rarest relic of them all.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    No, tasks for gatherers and miners stop at or before level 20 currently.
    No tasks are being offered for miners from levels 1 through 6. (Probably higher, but I've only gotten to level 6 thus far!)

I have not tested Gatherers.

I just joined the Gatherer school real quick in New Trismus and they also are not offered tasks.

I did a short tour of Miner trainers and couldn't find any offering tasks. Technically "level 1" is at or before "level 20", but I took Velea's post to mean that they should still have tasks up through level 19...!

I'll send in a bug report to the support site.

As I believe most (if not all) of what is in this thread has been addressed, going to close it.

Thread Information