Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With a sadness in my Heart

Default With a sadness in my Heart

To the Blight group and everyone as a whole,
    Today brings a sadness to my family and myself, as of this morning my father passed away from several long term illness at the age of 77,.
    I think the family knew this was happening as he did also.
    He said he was tired of the pain and crap and that he was ready to go home. My father was the mindset that he would rather just stop then slow down , when we told him to take it easy and not push himself so hard.
    At 12:36 today , I got a call from my mother letting me know he had crossed the bridge to be with those that came before him , or the ones that came after him , but were called to home sooner then expected.
    I set here thinking of all things and conversations we have had , but also think of things unsaid and thinks ill wont be able to tell him untill i also cross over the bridge and see him again.
    Andy B.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Default Re: With a sadness in my Heart

My deepest condolence, Andy,

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your familiy tonight.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

You do not know me, but I am sorry for your loss. *hugs*
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

I'm so sorry for you, wish you strength.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

My condolences.

I wish you comfort.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I lost my dad to cancer over a year ago, and I know it was very tough for me to let go. Keep the happy memories, and cherish the love that you shared always.

My condolence and I wish you and your family strength in this hard time.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Condolences to you and your family

I'm very sorry to hear that Marsh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Very sorry about your loss. Tis hard to lose someone close to you and think of the things you should have said. So just say them in your heart. He will hear.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

alas, that those we love are not gifted!
    my deepest sympathies, andy. i have not yet had to deal with a parent's death, so cannot know its pain, but i would ease it if i could.
    grieve long and cry many tears, but i hope that you know he is in a better place (no religious overtones intended - freedom from suffering is a much better place to my mind) and i doubt he would want you to suffer overmuch as well.
    my heart hurts with you, most beloved friend......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I'm So Sorry to hear this sad news Andy Remember he will always live in your heart. If you ever Need a friend to talk to or a shoulder to cry on you know i'm here for you hun. It's Always hard to lose a loved one that you are close to, but remember you still have alot out here that care about you too. Blight is a home for more then one reason and we are here to listen.

Hugs Lila (CottenCandy)

Oh, Andy, I am so sorry for your loss! I wish there were words to say to just take away your pain. Please know that you are loved by all of us on Blight and that we are there for you if we can help in any way at all. *Hugs*

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'd say whatever you need to say anyway - I'm sure he'll hear you. Best wishes to you and your family.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

Sorry to hear this Andy i offer only these words of comfort

May you Father sore Up on wings of eagles and rejoin your Honored family members in your ancestral place in the sky. Rest in peace . your battle is over may your spirit soar on a never ending breeze
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Im so sorry to hear this, my condolences.

I am sorry for your loss. At least he is free of all of his worldly pain, and I imagine is watching over you with love and pride. I am sure you will one day see each other again, and all of this pain will be long forgotten.

My condolences.

My deepest condolences Andy.

So sorry for your Loss, I know you will always miss him but he is forever in your heart and your memories of him and will never pass, just remember the fun times and good things you did together and from that you will gain strength. I lost my Mom she was 74 but she is never gone as long as i remember her. God give you the strength and wisdom to be thankful for the times you have shared together,

Lillyjo_chaos server

Thanks everyone for all your kind words , helps me feel better, i was off monday dealing with this in my own way, but descided to goto work today to take my mind off things for a while , but tomorrow there is somethings and paper work i need to lend a hand with. At this point Im not sure what or how I really feel my emotions are on a faster roller-coaster ride then a 7 month pregnant woman with triplets.
    Andy
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Thread Information