Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 171

Default Re: Blight Update 171

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Drulkars wrath quests seem to have found a bug. Was at Ballenos with the charged memory crystal, he said:

Now there is no active quest in the quest log, Ballenos will not greet me with anything at all, waited over 30 minutes, and relogged once as well.
    I'm also having this problem and did the same things. Any suggestions?

Where oh where have the Myloc Harbingers gone?

Can't find them in Doom on blight.

I also noticed that the ancient chest isn't respawning. That's not good for players trying to do the quests to not have the chest available. I don't know when it was last killed, but I've been in Doom for over an hour and no ancient chest still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Dragon tech kits don't seem to have a filter.

Defiled shades/defiled shade vapor? Do these exist? I saw that it's used on the Piercing Winds V tech kit but have not found any of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme
    I also noticed that the ancient chest isn't respawning.
    Correction: I found it in a different room. I didn't realize it floats around

Yeah it can float around, it can also spawn directly on top of/under another chest, so can be hard to see until you get really close.

Drev

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Defiled shades/defiled shade vapor? Do these exist? I saw that it's used on the Piercing Winds V tech kit but have not found any of these guys.
    Apparently they didn't get setup to spawn. They were on the list, but got missed. So no, they currently aren't in-game.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Master forms are messed up - these got removed from the players knowledge book instead just from the NPC (See: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=21213)

Crystal, The Wolf`s Bane, has no % chance on I would assume because of that it would aways land, but it doesnt. It seems to have a 5% chance, also it shows no combat feedback once it landed.

When testing it in PVP against a dragon the dragons armor dropped from 1418 to 1095 without having scales on. While the description says it should lower 50% of the base skill, having said that at a dragon it doesnt display the base armor skill. Evasion does work tho.
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; July 25th, 2009 at 03:30 AM.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Did another check on Blight, still haven't spotted a single Myloc Harbinger. Has anyone on Order seen them since the patch?

Flame and me checked: No Harbingers on order as far as we could see
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Master forms are messed up - these got removed from the players knowledge book instead just from the NPC (See: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=21213)
    No, they aren't. They were removed on purpose.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM
    Flame and me checked: No Harbingers on order as far as we could see
    Thank you for checking.

Without Harbingers in game, no one will be able to progress on Gaileach's quest, unless that step has been removed now?

When filtering your Formulas on Master type the Master Alchemical Gem Powder form doesnt shows, the metal version does show up.

Question: Currently the Key forms require a smelter, but the smelter doesnt add a Tinkering skill bonus, can it perhaps be changed to Tinkering bench and also a Tinkering tool as requirement?

I personally think that both the tool and machine fit better then and then you will also have the tinkering skill bonus without altering the machine`s bonuses.

Dungeon Quest Treasure Hunter is Treasurer Plunderer open 100 chests. The emblem awarded says you have found and looted 50 treasure chests not 100. Mighty

Thread Information