Thread: Support site down?

Default Support site down?

Hi folks.
    I've a question about the support-site: I can't submit tickets. If i do so, the ticket is not displayed at the ticket-history.

Now that Istaria is VISTA compatible, i want to revive my old chars from unity and launched a subscription.
    I wanted to transfer my unity-chars to the "new" account (i had a trial-time on that account), but it seems, the request can't reach someone in-charge.

Please help! I want to come back!!

Default Re: Support site down?

If your not logged into the site I think you will not see a history of tickets. They should be getting back to you soon on this I am sure.

Thank you very much, Deth.

I could be wrong or maybe something has changed in the interim, but I think that it has to be an active paid subscription for transfers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I think they transfer people and give them a test account. Worse case they should tell him what he needs to do if anything.

Requirements
    Active paid Account in North America. Please visit https://accounts.istaria.com (Trial subscriptions do not count as paid subscriptions)
    Please note that if your account has been inactive, you will need to add a free trial subscription to your account before the rest of the payment options will display.

Valid email address linked to a North American account. If we can not verify your email address, we will not transfer any characters.
    Found @ http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/unity_transfer

If this is no longer accurate, perhaps the page should be updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I think reqs are an active sub and at least a trial account, if there was no north american account before.
    But i match all the things. I've made a subscription today via paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    If your not logged into the site I think you will not see a history of tickets. They should be getting back to you soon on this I am sure.
    I've been logged in, but there is no ticket in the ticket history.
    well, perhaps i should write an e-mail to make sure the request reaches someone.

I've launched a ticket and it is open without a response for about a week now.
    How long do I have to wait, till someone (at least) respond to my request?

I set up a subscription only to play with my old chars again. Did I just burn money?

Hmmm...they usually respond a lot quicker than that.

I'd send a PM to Velea here on the forums about the length of time you've waited for a response.

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton of Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Thank you very much!

Thread Information