Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Master Forms

Default Missing Master Forms

I am missing three master forms after the maintenance.

Master Cure Poison
    Master Group Cure Poison
    Master Antidote

The patch notes say "Doc Tarrant will no longer sell Master level formulas".

At no place in the notes does it say that something that I purchased was going to be deleted and taken from me.

Further down in the patch notes:
    "Formulas "Expert Antidote", "Master Antidote", "Expert Spell: Cure Poison", "Expert Spell: Primal Cure Poison", "Master Spell: Cure Poison" and "Master Spell: Primal Cure Poison" now call for Hunter Scorpion Tail Stingers instead of Scavenger Scorpion Tail Stingers to make the Tier 5 potions and spells"

That implies to me that the Master forms are still around.

Why were our master forms deleted? I bought it, I want it.

Lew

Default Re: Missing Master Forms

Checked my library and these three forms have been deleted as well as the Primal Master form - so 4 master forms deleted. Not suggested by the patch notes - do we get our cash refunded?

I wonder how many of us who paid good silver for those Master Forms will receive a refund of the coin for the Forms having been removed from those we had scribed?

Knossos

*Joins the club*
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I thought the Blight patch notes said they were removing the forms.

yes, but in past when something has been removed from game, only the source has been affected. things scribed or already purchased should not have vanished. i had the master cure spell forms in my inventory, now i don't. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    I thought the Blight patch notes said they were removing the forms.
    The patch notes say that Doc Tarrant will no longer sell them, it doesn't say they will be removed.

Yeap, that's how it's worked in the past. The source went away (purchase/loot), but the ones people already owned or scribed remain.

They took out the form for Ambrosia VII, but I still have it scribed and I still have Ambrosia VII in silo.

Not only are those forms gone, but also gone from my knowledgebooks. In top of that, crafted spells are gone. Was all this intended?

Hmm I hadn't heard of items already crafted going missing, just the actual formulas themselves. The greater cure poison I crafted is still in my spellbook, though the master formula is gone.

The loss of coin isn't exactly a bank breaker. They cost all of 1 and 1/2 silver.

Drev

I had the spell forms in my vault for scribing when I finally work spellcrafter, master antidote form was scribed - all gone now

Add Sul, Pyrite, and Zow on Chaos to the list.

quote:

The loss of coin isn't exactly a bank breaker. They cost all of 1 and 1/2 silver.

Drev

end quote

You must have had a very special deal - the expert ones are over 100s and believe the master ones were around 300s

Knossos

Our guild is missing all our master poison forms (spells/antidotes) as well. The cost to replace them is going to be significant because the expert forms now cost 120s each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Same here, bought master forms in anticipation of no longer being able to, and they're now gone from my inventory.

Same here, bought 2 copies of the Master Primal Cure Poison and both are gone.
    From July update on the live shards "Formulas "...."Master Spell: Primal Cure Poison" now call for Hunter Scorpion Tail Stingers instead of Scavenger Scorpion Tail Stingers ... " .
    That is far from saying the form has been removed.
    I hadn't even done the spells yet, now I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Hmm I hadn't heard of items already crafted going missing, just the actual formulas themselves. The greater cure poison I crafted is still in my spellbook, though the master formula is gone.

Drev
    I had crafted the t6 version of each spell, teched no less. The spells cant be scribed but I had crafted them. They are gone. The Greater version of the crafted items I still have.

Angry Re: Missing Master Forms

Okay I am PISSED why was mine deleted i can't just go do the quest to get the new ones so to say! I paid **** good silver for those forms and now gone!! <- I want my forms back =.=

forms are Missing from Lillyjo, and also scribed Master no longer in Knowledge, I dont think this was a fair thing that you did. but that is my opinion, No one has to agree, but I am still annoyed about the gifts from the gods(ambrosia) could be taken out of game and or rendered useless.
    and the timer on it keeps getting changed used to be 20 minutes then 1/2 hour now 1 hour. Not a fair or logical way to do things in my opinion.

Thanks, or No thanks havent desided yet.

Lillyjo_Chao's server

The Dev's have said they are looking at a way to compensate people for the loss.

Thread Information