Thread: About cargo disks and cargo gear

Default About cargo disks and cargo gear

Hi, I'm brand new, but anyway,

I started playing because I was very interested in the crafting system. So, I've been crafting, and find the inventory a bit small. I found out about cargo disks and cargo gear... these increase your inventory capacity, right? But I can't find any info about where I can get them.

Since I'm crafting a lot I'd also like to be able to make my own, how do I go about gettng stuff for that?

Sorry if these are dumb questions. I just can't find the answers anywhere and like I said, I'm brand new... I just started playing a couple days ago. I've looked in the wiki and I've been browsing the forums but nothing about where to obtain these things.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: About cargo disks and cargo gear

i believe cargo gear is made by outfitters? not sure tho....
    i know it is a prestige craft class......

you best bet is to ask for some kind person to loan you a set or perhaps make some for you.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

So you can't just buy them from the NPC? If not maybe I will try to make it myself...

From what I understand you need to get high metalworking to get tinkerer, and then tinkerers can make these things?

By the way thanks for the very quick reply

You need to be a level 13 Blacksmith or Scholar from the base classes to switch over to Tinkerer, if you wish to purchase though there are usually a few tinkers online if you ask in the Marketplace channel for someone to make you one, atleast on Chaos.

Thank you! Do tinkerers make the cargo disks or just the cargo gear?

they make both, what ever server you are on, if you ask in the marketplace channel someone well help you out
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

If you're on Chaos, I have a sandstone cargo disk formula I picked up this morning that you can have.

That would be great!!! Ummm, is Chaos the regular server or RP server? I can never remember the names, I know I'm on the regular server not the RP server. My name is Kyrelle.

Chaos is the regular server yes, Order is the RP one and Blight is for testing.

I'm at work, but as soon as I get home (4 hours roughly) I'll see if you are on and get that formula to you.

Hi, when you're lv 5 or so you can buy the basic cargo disk, make sure it's the lv. 5 one that shows for different human classes and not the dragon ones. Also I found a few things at the consigner that helped me. I bought a bag to hold which gives me like 150 or 200 more capacity and some cloth armors that all increase the capacity by a little bit. I don't remember how much but I change into them when crafting. It was all pretty cheap.

Oh, by the way Welcome to Istaria. I'm glad you came to try this game. We need as many crafters as we can get. Also there are NO dumb questions. Not knowing something is not dumb. You're just new so it's confusing at first. I've played on and off again since 04 and I'm still a newbie. I have to ask for help all of the time. You'll find that this community is VERY helpful and the nicest one out there. This is a special game with a special community and I wouldn't trade it for every other mmo. Have fun, if you ever need anything just holler at Craw online and he'll come to help you. He's only lv. 29 but can still help.

cargo gear seems to be on the Nt connie but I think its a bit high priced for new players, Tinkerers make cargo gear and also disks, but the first thing to get is a backpack to get rid of the starter pack. then the cargo disk at 5 and the wristbands start at craft level 6.

It seems slow at first but it will go faster as you get better at the crafting, you can also buy reaping potions to help you gather larger amounts of resources instead of 1 1 1 1 1 ..

upgrading your tools is also important since starter tools cap at 50 ..by cap means even if your base skill is higher the best you can do with that tool is 50 craft skill.

Lillyjo_chao's server

Thread Information