Thread: Drulkar's Wrath - Quest bugs?

Default Drulkar's Wrath - Quest bugs?

Hello,

I have made the first Quest of the "Drulkar's Wrath" Quest, that went smooth without any bugs. But I didn't get another quest from the Spirit of Allathos. An other Player got at least one more Quest from the Spirit, but he said that the second Quest is buggy at some point (IIRC at the point where he should talk to the Lairshaper or Crystalshaper Trainer north of Dralk).

Are these bugs known?

Greeting,
    Murphy

PS: I have some other quests open, for example "The Ghostbuster", "Sarjas Resaerch Project Part Two", the Myloc Quest with the Myloc Harbingers and some more quests, if that information might be helpful. I'm not InGame at the moment to look what quests that are.
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Default Re: Drulkar's Wrath - Quest bugs?

I believe I read in another thread that ghostbuster conflicts and my friend had the same problem. He deleted ghostbuster and it allowed him to continue on; however the mute dragons is a known problem and fixed per 172 patch notes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Thread Information