Thread: Dalimond 2.0

Default Dalimond 2.0

I guess the folks in Dalimond decided to re-zone the community!

It looks very nice, but are the NPCs supposed to be in clusters or in odd places? I mean, the vault keeper looks to be heading out of town with everyone's goods (the poor gnome is hovering about a foot off the ground in an archway for an outer wall).

A few things I've noticed:

The entrance into the new library (Dalimond Archives) is a bit high - I had to get a running jump at it to get up to the walkway leading to the door.

Edmond Weiss, formerly of Southern Tazoon is now living in Dalimond. His counterpart, Miranda Harringer, seems to have gone walkabout. (right when I wanted to buy spell techniques too!)

The winged statue in the middle of town has a branch going through her head, which makes for an odd appearance.

The road buff seems to be slightly off from the actual roads.

Otherwise, the new layout is really nice and I hope other towns get the same sort of makeover as Dalimond feels a lot more like a town now.

Default Re: Dalimond 2.0

Read the patch notes please. This is a work in progress and is not done. So there is really no point in submitting bugs as it is FAR from done.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I'm sorry, I misunderstood I guess as the patch notes referenced Blight, so I was thinking the listed items were only on Blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeshlavik
    Miranda Harringer, seems to have gone walkabout. (right when I wanted to buy spell techniques too!)
    I believe Miranda has transformed into a dragon. For a small fee, you too can get a race change.

I cannot recall if he/she/it is now in Chiconis or Dralk, nor do I recall what her dragon name is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

The spell tech QM is a red dragon in Chiconis named Nalithess.

HTH,
    Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

Yes. She is in the same cave as the vaultkeeper in Chiconis.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Julia has lost her millstone during the move. Please could she have a new one?

Nellie Lovett, Mad Cook of Carmo
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

With the changes to Dalimond, it would be a good idea to clear your world cache, else you will end up with a mix of old phantom terrain and the new layout. After you clear it, go back and see if the structures are still floating, etc.

Drev

Thread Information