Thread: Callak has become lost on the primal plane.

Default Callak has become lost on the primal plane.

Callak has been wandering the primal plane too long and has become indefinitely lost. I'm giving it one week, then I'm putting his lair up for sale to players in the Toku guild community and canceling my subscription unless someone gives me a very good reason not to.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Default Re: Callak has become lost on the primal plane.

For what it's worth, I have missed you. I do not know what I could use to entice you to stay, but would if I could. *presents callak an [Imperial Urn] full of klava with a towel and a curtsy in hopes it will help*

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Noooo! Aww, I don't want you to leave Cal. I know we don't talk a whole bunch, but I'm gonna miss you anyways. Seems like a lot of people are jumping ship lately.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

we will miss you callak, there are new quests, more lore to be learned new treasure.
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

You leave and I'm going to have Konoc string you up by your scruffy griff from the tallest tower in Istaria and then have Awdz sing Happy Birthday to you for days on end.

Awdz, are you up to it?
    Last edited by C`gan; August 10th, 2009 at 09:13 PM.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Ive got a lot of good reasons for you.....I just got back, have only seen ya once in the month I've been back, your one of the reasons i came back and will be the second close friend to quit since i got back. New content,your dieing to hunt and hang out with me again, your lairs not done, your dieing to hunt and hang out with me again, the whole guild misses you, your dieing to hunt and hang out with me again, you've got plenty of good friends in game and I'm getting tired of typing the thousands of reasons not to leave so I'll just wrap it up with the fact that your dieing to hunt and hang out with me again.

Whatever you decide peace be with you my friend, if you do move on it's been great gaming with you for many years Callak. Stay in touch if you wanna talk Andre knows how to get in touch with me. Hope ya stay though.

Challk Don't leave i might be playing fal when i get back just got to beat back the bill golem a bit more
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

*waves from afar* Bye Was nice being friends with ya for so long come back anytime Ill be waiting*
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Callak- I simply do not know what to say- but "STAY"

The new content is amazing, new friendships grow
    and nevertheless more and more long term players leave the game.
    2 of my closest friends are already gone- and others plan to- like you.

I do not know why, and often enough I do not understand.

Maybe we all should think about what is going wrong atm.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    You leave and I'm going to have Konoc string you up by your scruffy griff from the tallest tower in Istaria and then have Awdz sing Happy Birthday to you for days on end.

Awdz, are you up to it?
    *smiles* Now this would be a sight wouldn't it?

There is a reason I gave it a week, because I actually want to be convinced that it's worth coming back to. However due to something personal and unpleasant that has occurred IRL, I think a few things are going to change if I do. The thing is, I'm so busy right now that I don't really have the time to play much even if I stick around.

* snuffles curiously*

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Ok, number one, I'm working on the Defender's Gate wall. Number two, I'm raising both blacksmith (possibly going to add some to gatherer as well) and carpenter on blighted maple to do it. Number three, there are no fewer than FIVE beasties that are liking to attack me out near Delgarath where the blighted maples are: twisted automotons, fetid maggots, risen researchers, dire wolves, and maple treants. Number four, somehow these things are seemingly impervious to most of the damage Tagath or I can toss out at them, which is odd since Tagath can solo a yew treant easily enough. So, we need a guardian. You up to it?
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

*sigh*
    I'm sorry everyone.
    I put my lair in Toku up for sale for 2G, which I feel is cheep for the work I put into it.
    It was a bit upsetting to do, but I've finally canceled my account.

Awdz, hopefully you can spread the word within the guild that the lair is available. I would be happy to know if someone else in the guild actually buys it and makes use of it rather than it gets reclaimed.

My reasons are mixed. I don't have the time, the money, nor the will to play it for now. Mabe when things improove for me later I will return again, this is not the first time I've left. I have a draw to it simply because I like being a dragon.

I hope to see you all again some time on the other side of this bump in the road.

* snuffles curiously*

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

praying for your swift return, call! can't wait til you get home again, we will keep istaria warm for you......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post

Awdz, are you up to it?
    String him up if you can catch him, but I certainly don't feel like singing anything right now.
    In fact, I'll be away for the rest of the month after today, so someone else will have to sing the happy birthdays needed.

Im sorry to see you go Callak. Winds be with you friend, whereever they may blow.

Thread Information