Thread: Greater and Lesser Ulmus Trophies

Default Greater and Lesser Ulmus Trophies

Not sure if this has been addressed in a ticket or not, but I figured it'd help to put it up here for other players who don't yet know about it.

Avoid turning in Greater/Lesser Ulmus Beetle trophies past 5 turn-ins, you won't be seeing much exp past that, til it gets fixed. I'm not certain about the exact numbers, but it's quite a bit less. ;(

Cheers~

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Default Re: Greater and Lesser Ulmus Trophies

All trophy quests are like that. The first 5 turn ins give one amount, beyond that the money is that same but the exp is half.

Aye, I know. But it's not half... I haven't tried it myself, but several people have told me they get almost nothing from the remaining turn-ins. I'll give it a shot myself, though.

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

The Lesser and Greater Ulmus Beetle trophies are not exhibiting the normal experience cut, Guaran. While all (I assume, I haven't tested each and every one) of the other trophies for that tier half their experience after five turn-ins, the Beetle trophies drop an entire zero, going from I think 2800 to 280 after the initial five.

This makes them basically useless after five. So, to anyone hunting these tiers, hunt anything other than Ulmus Beetles for trophies.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

personally i can't remember when i last turned in trophies for xp - they are worth much more in coin to me.......
    but it has to be at least before they revamped the tier system....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information