Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Istaria's Comic Relief

Default Re: Istaria's Comic Relief

Woot, and stuff!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

You know, I would really love to see the blog for myself!

-Order -- Inisalruo Varataz-
    DeviantArt Profile

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by gagatronic0 View Post
    You know, I would really love to see the blog for myself!

if you are referring to mine, here ya go.....
    posted your newest less than 4 hours ago, already got 62+ views!
    (sorry i spelled your nick wrong! )
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Lol maybe I should try fishing for gnomes with trinker trinkets as well-they sure love the stuff.
    And nice logo.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Cool Re: Istaria's Comic Relief

Great idea, Gag, luring in unsuspecting gnomes with tinkered items!

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    Lol maybe I should try fishing for gnomes with trinker trinkets as well-they sure love the stuff.
    And nice logo.
    Thank you so much for noticing! And where's YOUR comic? I've been holding down the fort while you were gone, but now I'm starting to miss those comics...

I can't believe it... I've written a THIRD comic on paper! The Idea for actually putting it into a computer it is very daunting though... If this works, it will be the best one I've done so far! I also can't believe that this will be enough now to call it a series (although each comic is unrelated.) As for posting THIS one on a blog, this will be one that hopefully everyone will get, player or no. It looks very promisiong.

Untill then... May the winds guide you to more laughter, I'm off to find more ideas deep inside the world I call my mind!

DeviantArt Profile

Default Re: Istaria's Comic Relief - Delay

It's going to be a while before my next one comes out, but I do have that third comic waiting to be redrawn on the CPU!

DeviantArt Profile

Default Re: Istaria's Comic Relief - Delay

By the makers of ChocoGnome Products and The Naka Belt comes....

The Shoulder Buddy

Notes: Prolong exposure to the Shoulder Buddy may result in itchy eyes, dry mouth, and attempted strangulation in your sleep.

you`re simply the best

Thank you for that great comic!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

This is a very helpful how to guide on getting a shoulder pet .

**grabs the extra sticky glue and goes out and looks for leetu**

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    This is a very helpful how to guide on getting a shoulder pet .

**grabs the extra sticky glue and goes out and looks for leetu**
    Meep! *runs and finds a tree to hide in* >.>

Cool Re: Istaria's Comic Relief

Great and funny idea, Xanth!

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

*gives out cake and cookies in hopes this thread well come alive agin * .. i miss the good lol's i got from this .. looked at it every day in hope a new funny comic whold be here ...
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

what helle sez - my blog followers are wondering where you and brightcat have gotten to, xanthia....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    what helle sez - my blog followers are wondering where you and brightcat have gotten to, xanthia....
    I'm still around but barely. Too much going on in real life that I am lucky if I am able to even come online. And even when I do have time I am often too tired. I haven't forgotten though, - I was working on a comic- a long one- and I wanted to make sure it was finished first before posting it because I would hate to only get half way and never finish it.

Hopefully if I can get it done I'll be able to post them up and get back to posting funny comics soon. (And yes- I know I've been saying that for a while for some of you-and I am sorry-I'll try to organize myself better so I can get things done.)

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    I'm still around but barely. Too much going on in real life that I am lucky if I am able to even come online. And even when I do have time I am often too tired. I haven't forgotten though, - I was working on a comic- a long one- and I wanted to make sure it was finished first before posting it because I would hate to only get half way and never finish it.

Hopefully if I can get it done I'll be able to post them up and get back to posting funny comics soon. (And yes- I know I've been saying that for a while for some of you-and I am sorry-I'll try to organize myself better so I can get things done.)

Take care of your real life first Xanthia waiting is makes your comics oh so much better
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Hey Xan your comics are really good and im thinking about to animate one of them. Id like to start an istaria animation series but i can still need quite some practice. Would you mind if i animate your comics? XD ofc when i put em on yt the credit goes all to you.

Thread Information