Thread: rift

Default rift

been so long away from game cant remember how to get to the rift can anyone remind me plz

Default Re: rift

you need to use your rune of ascension to port to the cave of ancient.. then there is a portal in there.. stand under it.. and right click to teleport .

Use the light-purple spellshard-looking thing in your inventory whose name I can't remember.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Rune of Teleportation.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

thx got it now

Speaking Of "The Rift" Can a dragon lower then 100-90 take thepassage key ferom an anciant and teleport to rift? I wanna got here SOOO badly and see the the sleeper !!

Nope its attuned. And it only takes you to the cave of the Council of Elders. You can walk/fly there now, it's north of dralk. However the portal will not work until you've progressed thru a significant portion of ARoP. Getting the portal working is a big part of arop iirc.

Ah :P Well i just have to wait till i do ARoP i guess... Right?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltra View Post
    Ah :P Well i just have to wait till i do ARoP i guess... Right?
    yep, but i have a few screens of the rift up on my DA account ( http://www.racktor-goralnar.deviantart.com/ ) in case you wanna check it out

Thread Information