Thread: [Fixed] Possible bug?

Default [Fixed] Possible bug?

I just rolled up a biped alt on Order and was surprised that all of the spirit isle grulets available for the first quest are now level 3...

For me at least, a level three grulet seems to just about two-shot a level 1 zero-skill character. I tried with a new cleric, warrior, and scout with the same results - a trip to the nearest shrine.

Last week when I ran through spirit island the grulets were level 1 - is their recent leveling frenzy a fluke?

Default Re: Possible bug?

I fixed it... Sorta.

Apparently the spawn has a level range and they were all coming up 3's. I rolled up a Satyr scout so I could kite the grulets around and killed a few, after which the level 1's popped up again and I was able to get a cleric past them.

Now I'm sitting at the grass beetle spawn waiting for a few to show up, so all is good.

Hrm... Still no beetles.

There were a bunch earlier this morning... I killed the required amount for scout and cleric, but now that I'm working on warrior, they seem to be out of stock.

Ah well, I have to head to work anyways. I'm sure they'll be around this afternoon.

Looks like the Spirit Isle Grulets are messed up - I've created two characters today, and just L3 Grulets with a single L2 or L1 each time. Half the spawn points empty too, only 4 Grulets about.

Spider Hatchlings looked ok.

I didn't see a single Grass Beetle though.

Thread Information