Thread: Fading Away

Default Fading Away

I don't particularly think that too many people have noticed, but I've become very scarce in the land of Istaria over the past few months. Now, with college starting and still no job yet, I'm pretty much being forced to let my sub die when it runs out next week. I don't expect I'll be very missed, especially with how rarely I've been around recently, but it still seems only fair to make an announcement of sorts regarding the matter.

Hopefully I'll be able to return at some time in the future. I really did want to see what the Blighted Labyrinth was like...
    <----clicky!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Fading Away

i will miss you, fav.......
    hope to see you back home again soon!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*serves favoran some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    hope to see you sooner than prospects look now!

I surely will miss you, though we never met ingame.

Stay with us on the forum- Istaria wants YOU!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*waves farewell to another old friend* Take care, where ever the winds may lead you.

*chuckles* if you are forgotten, then I'm not military... heh; we'll see you eventually

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

I will miss my favorite head to pounce on so yes favoran you will be missed though I dont get on as much anymore as well so I can kind understand your point of veiw doesnt seem to be same as much anymore...... my schudule at work in rl is busy and the times I do have off I been either spending time with tam or playing other games that grasped my attention.
    Leonea-Leo for short please ((Pudda Tank!/Builder))
    Yavahona-or known as YAVAFLAVA!

Quote Originally Posted by Favoran View Post
    I d I don't expect I'll be very missed,
    Good thing your not a betting person cause you would loose that one. Istaria is more than a game its like an extended family take a look at who has come back and resurrected the game lol Rick came back game is flying back to life ! how ever with every old timer that leaves for a sabbatical we all feel a loss and our community becomes weaker yet stronger (as long as you remain active on the forms ) at the same time i hope things improve for all of us the us economy is really in the crapper
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

(good, true words, lightning)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*bops Favoran for thinking no one has noticed his absence*

*hug* Good luck in your endeavors. Come back when you can! We'll be here for you!

Crap, Favy. I was looking forward to playing with you. You and someone else are the reason all of us at Age of Fire forums are aware of this game. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you and that other guy talking about istaria. I'm sure everybody here will miss you.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

/derail on

mw DOES NOT envy vel or snake - or ry or col or el or any other biped.

/derail off
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Vel - I hope so! It'd be nice to jump back onto Blight again at some point. Quyntysh had lots of fun there.

Awdz - Do you never run out of towels? >_>
    Hard to know when 'prospects' say I'll be returning. In all honesty, it may be a year or two.

Lov - Funny, I thought I saw you in the channel listing once or twice.
    I'll try to, but as is evident by the gap between when I started this topic and am making my reply, I don't know how well I'll be able to do that. XD

Tcei - It's sad, watching older players leave. :/ You take care as well.

Lit - At least you have my IM, for when you get on (and we actually talk >_>).
    BTW, I tried to sell you my plot but I don't think it went to you. Have you logged in recently?

Leonea - I'm sure there's other dragons who don't mind being your perch! You can still pounce on Fav's head when I get back, if you're still around whenever that is.

LC - How did you know I'm not a betting person? XD
    It's true, with something like Istaria you leave more than just the game behind. Hopefully I can return eventually.

Shian - *rubs his sore head* Okay, so at least someone has.
    I will come back, when the opportunity presents itself - whenever that will be! Keep an eye out for me, I suppose.

Shen - I know, I'm sorry. :/ Talk about rotten timing; you became interested in the game right as I fell away from it. I'm sorry we never got to do anything together in Istaria.

<derail> Aw, come on Vel, you know they do! </derail>
    <----clicky!

Awdz - Do you never run out of towels? >_>
    the klava maker makes towels with every batch of klava, one for each volume equivalent to a gnomish mugful produced. every dragon served means LOTS of extra towels... :-)

Ah, Fav, yes I have logged in recently, actually, but I've not caught you around, in fact was just in a couple days ago. Although I didn't see anything that said you were selling it to me.
    If you can still log in, we'll try again.
    If that doesn't work, try putting it up for sale, and I'll catch it as soon as I can... would hate to see all that work be poofed away...

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard

I'm not sure how I'd put it up for sale if I can't get into the game. XD

I sent in a ticket a few days ago. Still no reply. I'm guessing yours hasn't gotten a response either? I don't know that AuRel's has...

Good grief. How hard is it to get their attention? XD
    <----clicky!

so you can't completely get in... alright, I've been on the road the past few days, but I'll send in a ticket as well and see if they can get that turned over before its reclaimed... it has about a month from when the sub expires, right?

when did your sub expire? so I know how much (or little) time I've got

Apparently the lair has been transferred to Aika now. You might want to make sure of that just in case, but I think everything should be fine now.

I can send you the layout I was planning on building so you can continue the lair if you'd like to. It's already all planned in-game, but I've always found Istaria's way of displaying the lair layout much harder to read.
    <----clicky!

Thread Information