Thread: [Fixed] Blackhammer Crest Technique

Default [Fixed] Blackhammer Crest Technique

A while back ago, I did the quest where you are are rewarded with the Blackhammer Crest Technique, which says it can be applied to Shields and Scales.

However, when I made a chest scale with one socket, T&C and one free technique slot to apply the technique, it said it cannot be applied to the scale.

Perhaps you could look into this?

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Default Re: Blackhammer Crest Technique

It goes on wing scales if I remember correctly.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

pretty sure it says backscale
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Quote Originally Posted by rizo/nawkia View Post
    pretty sure it says backscale
    It goes on wing scales only...you are thinking of the bone-laced tech which can only be applied to a back scale.

SA

ah, thanks for the help, although, I suppose it would be more helpful if it specified... because all it says is 'this technique can be applied to scales and shields and protects against the blight and attacks of the undead' that's pretty general... >.>

add a little 'this technique can be applied to wingscales (or whichever it goes on) and shields....'

and I'm sure it would help more than a few

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

This was reported a few weeks ago and has been fixed internally to describe where it can be applied better.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information