Thread: New Player/Out***r needs help

Lemmi Killmeister

Default New Player/Out***r needs help

I've only had my hand at this game for 3 days... my first online RPG [8-|]
    I'm an outfitter but originally wanted to be a blacksmith... I ended up solving a few Outfitter quests and got some experience as an outfitter, so I stuck w/it.
    Here's the question: I have no idea how to use the (outfitter) machines nor make things... Is anyone aware of a walkthrough to help me out or can anyone tell me the basics, please?I'm running out of money to buy things andhave idea how to make them. It's getting a little frustrating now [<:o)] So I'd be gratful if someone could help me out with the basics or post me a site that'd help.

Thanks [:D]

Zyaxis

Default Re: New Player/Out***r needs help

[:D]Hello

OK I will try... Wait before I do its much easier in game to do this what shard are you on? Order, Chaos?Well to start look for the Window that has Attack, Recall, Create. Hit Create... Now have you Scribed Armor forms? or Cloth Items like "Flaxen Boots" you should have gotten the forms from your trainer... Ok so After you pick a item to create( you will need to start by creating raw matial in to Some thing 1st like Ore---> to bars.) then pick A item as you Stand near the Station you need... Anvil for Armor Weaving rack for Cloth and hit the item icon you want to make. The window will pop up and Give you the info you need( tools, Another Station, and what resources you need to make that item) once you have all of these the tool and Station name will go from red to white and then hit the Create tab and poof* you have a Item!

Hope this helps if not and you are on the order Shard then plzs look up any Elder Spirits in the player sreach and send them a tell asking them to go over it with you, they will be glad to help!

Good Crafting and hope to see you In game[:)]

Zyaxis, Gm, Elder Spirits - Order

Default Re: New Player/Out***r needs help

You are not stuck with outfitter. If you want to be a blacksmith, then just join the blacksmith school, request the training equipment, and start crafting. You can have more than one crafting school if you want it.

There is a walkthru in the tutorial, but you are probably already out of that area by now. Though you can still access some of the tutorial text by opening the craft window (click on the create item buttons in the button bar and pick a formula) and clicking on the ? button. That will bring up that window's tutorial text.

These are the resources an outfitter uses:
    plants: flax, kenaf, cotton, silk, ironsilk
    wood: sap and bark from cedar, elm, oak, maple, yew, thornwood
    hide: animal hide, fungus hide (several types), maggot hides
    metal: copper and tin (bronze), iron, nickel (steel), cobalt, mithril, adamantium

Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Thread Information