Thread: Schools?

Default Schools?

How many schools can a biped join at once? I'm currently in cleric and gatherer. If I join the school warrior or outfitter, will my current schools disappear?

I'm confused.

Default Re: Schools?

As a biped, if you meet the requirements, you can join as many schools as you wish.

BUT! You can have only one adventuring and one crafting school active at a time. The active schools are the ones that will gain in experience and therefore levels.

To activate a different class from your list of classes just go to the class's trainer and ask to join. That will activate that class again, and back & forth, back & forth. You can change your classes as much and as often as you wish.

Example: Ochre changes to Miner to gather & smelt the needed ore for a building project gaining experience in this class along the way. She then changes to Fitter when she has all the metal bars she needs to make the metal parts and add them to the building, getting Fitter experience. She continues this see-saw, building both Miner and Fitter with the various building projects she does.

You can concentrate on raising up to 100 one adventuring and one crafting at a time, but you sure don't have to.

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton of Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Default Re: Schools?

You can join any of the biped schools for which you meet the minimum requirements. Your old school gets deactivated but you keep the skills earned in it. Some adventuring abilities get deactivated though, like instant heal (unless you've reached high enough level to master it). If you go back to your old school at a later time, you pick up right from where you left off.

Note: extra adventure schools will affect your adventure rating and thus experience earned from kills; higher crafting skills will affect how much experience you earn from crafting items requiring those skills.

Thread Information