Thread: i seek a boon

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default i seek a boon

greetings to my beloved order friends!

i have a small favour to ask. i have been participating in the 'spread the word' program because i believe in it, of course, but lets be totally honest here, i also wanted a plot.
    not just any plot, either - i have been working toward buying the plot next to the cheese palace, (middle)cliffside, shepherd's mountain (blight of course).
    unfortunately, it is currently owned by a 'plotholder_order'. plotholder has not built or even designed on the plot.

if anyone knows who this could be (can't be a main alt, with a name like that, i imagine), please contact the owner and let them know i am willing to make a deal to obtain that particular plot. not far from it, in grace, there is a just slightly smaller plot available. i am willing to pay a good price for the plot itself, and am willing to help plotholder find and obtain another plot, and will provide construction services, free of any fees, of course, to plotholder on that or any other property s/he desires.

i would like this particular plot because: i originally bought the cheese palace plot because it was right next door to icing's plot, which had all the workstations (and experts, at that). because of them, i put up silos to hold resources to make quick builds.
    needless to say, icing's plot was reclaimed and the person who bought it tore down the plot (for the novians, i imagine). the plot i would like to purchase would be perfect for putting up the ws's again, as well as a vault and some more storage for snake.

so, plotholder_order, if you or anyone who knows you are out there, please pm me for my contact info. i can be found on yahoo, msn live, icq, and skype. i am very motivated to obtain this plot and would be happy to negiotate its purchase fairly and to plotholder's satisfaction.

thanx for your consideration and assistance, my dear order!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Re: i seek a boon

Hail Queen of the Cheese!

Tis I that you look for. I have been wrapped up with needful things from the realm of Real Life which not only kept my attentions, but made me ill of body and weary of heart and therefore I had not finished the promise I had made to Tsargoth. I shall make the promise a priority since you have your heart set on that particular piece of land and hopefully with be able to quit the desired property in a couple of weeks. So put away your gold fair monarch, the snowy terrain shall be yours soon.

(Translation: Hi Velveeta! It is one of my characters that owns the plot. I'm sorry that I still have it tied up.

I've had my family keeping me busy trying to finish things up about my father's estate, I've been sick with colds & flu, and we've had 2 friends die (one was murdered at Herman's work & the other was Alexzandria) & one friend get married recently. So I haven't had the time and the oomph to do Tsargoth's plot design. (This is why Herman has been out of game too, he just isn't up for a lot of interaction)

I'll put the plot design project up at the top of my To-Do list and try to get it wrapped up in the next couple of weeks (he owns one of the North Crystal plots on Order, so I needed as large a plot as I could find to mimic his plot for designing) I'll PM as soon as I'm done, so that you'll know when I free the plot back up. )

With a deep curtsy and a wink,
    Nellie Lovett, mad cook of Carmo on Order
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: i seek a boon

thanx for coming forward, uni!!
    i really appreciate it and i have no problem waiting for this plot, if i know i will have it sooner rather than later......

if i can help in any way, be it location scout or construction worker, please feel free to let me know! i am happy to help!

when you are ready, you just let me know, and we will do whatever you wish!

(yippee!!! snake will be so happy as well, we both thank you so very much!! we have been lusting for this plot for months!!!)
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information