Thread: [Fixed] Sharper and Deadly

Default [Fixed] Sharper and Deadly

Here we have the nice new dragon Techs. I thought that I would check them out. I was interested in the Deadly tech (the one that increases Ravage) as IMHO it seemed limited if it applied to Ravage only. Also made the sharper tech to see what it was like.

Now the descriptions of the two (and battle forged) techs go something like this:

Deadly: "This technique will allow the user to modify claws that while equipped will cause use of Ravage to be accurate and more damaging"

Sharper: "This technique will allow the user to modify claws to be more accurate and do more damage while equipped"

Battle-Forged: "This technique will allow the user to modify claws to be more powerful and do greater damage while equipped"

I can really see from these descriptions why no one really makes the deadly tech. So I thought why not give it a go, with my logic being "the techs should all be about equal otherwise what is the point of having them?" So in the hopes of turning ravage in to an uber Gold Rage I made the claw and..... well see the attachment

Shraper and Deadly are the same. Battle forged is the same as well except that it gives TnC instead of Attack skill (which is I know different ).

I was a little surprised to find these things out to me, from the descriptions it would seem that battle forged would add damage and a little TnC (maybe) to the claw while Sharper would add TnC and a little damage. But the main thing that I see wrong here is that Sharper and Deadly are the same. Which means (even if intended that way) it is a bug because the techs are different.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Freelancer; October 30th, 2009 at 12:49 AM.

Thread Information